HoT vs Gunz

DeletedUser

Have you already been skirmishing, or is this the beginning?

DeletedUser

Some minor skirmishes so far. Surprisingly, Gunz started this.

DJSova

we started this ?? u started the rounds of fakes ^^ we just replied back with nukes :p

DeletedUser

2644884082.jpg

This sounds a whole lot like starting a war to me.

DJSova

Good luck HoT, Quality > Quantity always wins.
emoticon-0157-sun.gif

hmm not always ^^. To me its like NL all over again (we have more players but they have more points thus obviously or maybe more experience)we shall see

DJSova

2644884082.jpg

This sounds a whole lot like starting a war to me.

well when somebody ends diplomatic relations and says that they are preparing OPs against several members is normaly considered an act of war...if HoT just ended diplomatic relations and that would be it, we would have been ok with that but since we found out about how you wanted to take our villages because we are barb noblers...we expected a war...

P.S. : since u got the convo of ohji of [BC] we know where their loyalties lie ....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There's a huge difference between members planning an op and a council member asking another tribe to coordinate an attack against us.

DeletedUser

There's a huge difference between members planning an op and a council member asking another tribe to coordinate an attack against us.

Isn't planning an Op and coordinating an attack the same thing- Only Gunz felt they needed a few more members of another tribe to do it?

DeletedUser

Depending on how lenient you are in these matters, I guess you could call it an act of war. I'll admit that I would consider it an act of war if someone tried to op a HoT member.

But the planned ops were all personal vendettas, members who lost farms or villages in crossnobling conflicts, or wanted villages in the middle of their clusters gone. We only set up actual war ops after we received word of ohjirosans plan.

DJSova

Depending on how lenient you are in these matters, I guess you could call it an act of war. I'll admit that I would consider it an act of war if someone tried to op a HoT member.

But the planned ops were all personal vendettas, members who lost farms or villages in crossnobling conflicts, or wanted villages in the middle of their clusters gone. We only set up actual war ops after we received word of ohjirosans plan.

well then thats what we missunderstood....when we received word about the OPs we all thought its an act of war so we started preparing...btw gunz was fighting NL before this and we (who participated) had lots of losses so we didn't want to start a war right after one...the NL merger into gunz was a plant from ummm 2 months ago and in 2 months we acheived that since NL started to fall

DeletedUser

You mean the last two months of fighting NL were just for show? I find that hard to believe.

DeletedUser

I don't really find this a surprising declaration... fun, but not surprising.

DeletedUser

Yo Gin! Are we gonna limit ourselves to these guys or can we take out their family/academy tribe as well?

Merges, family tribes, mass recruiting, etc.... Where has all the good gameplay gone?

hmm not always ^^. To me its like NL all over again (we have more players but they have more points thus obviously or maybe more experience)we shall see

Umm.... Gunz has about 7million more points then us, but I get what you are trying to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

vic verca

huh, this is an interesting convo, as dj said ginenbijnoam basically told us that [BC] have more loyalty to HoT then gunz i guess they're not our allies after all.

DJSova

anyways...(in my opnion) a normal war between two good tribes :) , good luck HoT