HoT vs Gunz

DeletedUser

Alright alright lol, we delayed the op on you to attack azaman, in case you hadn't figured that out after 4 days.. :p

well it was about time you guys make counters... We were getting bored nobling you without any responses ... :D

Voldefart

Then who is running the show?

They like to think its a democracy, what it is two dukes behind the scenes pretending to do stuff, DjSova shouting his head of about no-one helping - he has a point though, he seems to be the only one doing something along with Drakino.

Although an interesting matter has come to my head, can any of you Hot players explain why you 'mysteriously' kicked the whole of TORN? Forgive me if i'm wrong, but they seem some good players just to 'randomly' kick.

DJSova

In Gunz u have a council which composes of 10 loyal, active and experienced members. 2 of those members are so called ''leaders''( in reality they are not leaders because the council decides about major decisions, the leaders only suggest stuff to the council, gives ideas, handles diplomacy.....so on

Voldefart

In Gunz u have a council which composes of 10 loyal, active and experienced members. 2 of those members are so called ''leaders''( in reality they are not leaders because the council decides about major decisions, the leaders only suggest stuff to the council, gives ideas, handles diplomacy.....so on

My guessing is the 10 guys in the council are the only ones in the tribe worth considering about if your warring Gunz.

'Hint hint' Hot lol

DeletedUser

They like to think its a democracy, what it is two dukes behind the scenes pretending to do stuff, DjSova shouting his head of about no-one helping - he has a point though, he seems to be the only one doing something along with Drakino.

Although an interesting matter has come to my head, can any of you Hot players explain why you 'mysteriously' kicked the whole of TORN? Forgive me if i'm wrong, but they seem some good players just to 'randomly' kick.

Though it's not really related to the gunz war, and therefore not very relevant to this discussion, I'll answer it anyway, but let's not make this a tangent.

We took them in for the sake of giving them some breathing space, to get reorganized after the split of RIS, but some changes on the world political level and our previous diplomatic relations with other tribes didn't make this suitable for a full merge, so we decided to go our separate ways again.

Voldefart

Though it's not really related to the gunz war, and therefore not very relevant to this discussion, I'll answer it anyway, but let's not make this a tangent.

We took them in for the sake of giving them some breathing space, to get reorganized after the split of RIS, but some changes on the world political level and our previous diplomatic relations with other tribes didn't make this suitable for a full merge, so we decided to go our separate ways again.

What you mean is. Dvader told you to split. And you did

DeletedUser

Dvader was one of the aspects yes. They considered TORN refugees and I've had lengthy discussions about whether this is true or not with some dvader members, and I still disagree with them, but in the end TORN decided that they didn't want to drag us in a war, so they left to fight dvader alone.

DeletedUser24460

I heard differently from various TORN members.

And your point is what? Do you think you are in the loop, does this make you feel special? In the end my friend you really need to stop posting in every thread with all this nonsense.

Speaking of which, what is your new IG name. I am thinking I want to pay you a little visit.

Voldefart

And your point is what? Do you think you are in the loop, does this make you feel special? In the end my friend you really need to stop posting in every thread with all this nonsense.

Speaking of which, what is your new IG name. I am thinking I want to pay you a little visit.

Seriously, why take everything so seriously?

DeletedUser

I believe it's Imnotu. I think.

Also voldefart, don't even try and pretend to know how the leadership in GUNZ works. You base most of what you hear from ill-advised rumour and bullsh*t, maybe just stop talking on here unless you have something productive to say.

Voldefart

I believe it's Imnotu. I think.

Also voldefart, don't even try and pretend to know how the leadership in GUNZ works. You base most of what you hear from ill-advised rumour and bullsh*t, maybe just stop talking on here unless you have something productive to say.

Hey Sakura, want something productive?
I find it interesting, that you're still letting me sit somebody in Gunz. I only found out a few days ago i was still in Gunz sitting a player ( my eyes wandered to that little blue star lol ), i expected to be kicked in what? A day, obviously you have flaws if you don't even realise you have members being sitted by outsiders.
Also, would it surprise you that members in your top 10 have approached POW for invites?

DeletedUser

Yawn.

PNAtiger has no privs, so you just read whatever you want, there's nothing useful there. Like we care anyway about someone who people believe as much as Satan handing out happy-cookies.

It wouldn't surprise me, no. Care to venture any names? I can make educated guesses, and it's their choice anyway, so don't bring it on like it's massive life-changing news.. :p I suspect yet again you're ill-informed though.

Voldefart

Yawn.

PNAtiger has no privs, so you just read whatever you want, there's nothing useful there. Like we care anyway about someone who people believe as much as Satan handing out happy-cookies.

It wouldn't surprise me, no. Care to venture any names? I can make educated guesses, and it's their choice anyway, so don't bring it on like it's massive life-changing news.. :p I suspect yet again you're ill-informed though.

Your right. Obviously he has no privs, but when i encountered the support forum. Gunz with Mgunz have an excess of 100 players, yet each support request ends up with 4 people maximum sending support, still you haven't learnt your lesson from the last war. Your bigger than Hot, and your getting owned. Only this time you dont have a backup tribe to help you

DeletedUser

Backup tribe?! Are you referring to HoT? And you're even more foolish to think that everyone who sends support posts on the associated thread. May as well just advertise that you're leaving villas potentially open. Maybe you should learn a few lessons in subtlety..

And fyi, we're not getting owned..

Voldefart

Backup tribe?! Are you referring to HoT? And you're even more foolish to think that everyone who sends support posts on the associated thread. May as well just advertise that you're leaving villas potentially open. Maybe you should learn a few lessons in subtlety..

And fyi, we're not getting owned..

Fine, for the sake of argument, lets say 20 people send support when they don't post.

And how many people nuke and noble without posting?
You have players who noble 200 point barbs, larrysgame nobled barbs. Not that anyone didn’t realise, his OD was 3 times smaller than his size.