[HOT] Women of THE/BD

DeletedUser

lol,,I don't think Catwoman would like the chain and collar around the neck~:)

*wishes to be at other end of chain*:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

de gustibus et coloribus et feminibus non est disputandum

before you do though you might want to consider that Gicu and Pinky are an item and both could annihilate you for remarks like that.

I'd happily launch nukes for TW Mistress and Tangotemptress (and also Pinky of course) ... and i'm sure the others have defenders of their own :p

This is an interesting avenue to TW. Wars over thy lady's honour. Now we're living in the past glories of olden day earth. I wonder if BD will lose their kingdom for their beauties. They wouldn't be the first. :)

Gicusan

fortunately, our beauties are perfectly well equiped to deal with the wrongers themselves. We do not dare to offer our help there unless in very complicated and disguised ways. Like : "Your beautiful clusters are equaled by none. And the scenery of your villages is just perfect. I pledge my vasallage to you and send some of my troups to pay honours in your churches." This kind. It is dangerous business, me, Badlapje, Canine and the others, even Parm sometimes, aside being capable and bloodthirsty players, are driven by some stupid manhood codes. They have no such problem. They kill you ruthlesly with the smile on their face and while telling you that everything it is alright. You die loving them. Even if you were their best friend 5 min ago. Scarry business.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i once heard from one of their victims that he was sent a pic that distracted him from labelling and dodging incomings. I said: well that sounds like foul play, but for some reason he didn't seem to mind.

DeletedUser

i once heard from one of their victims that he was sent a pic that distracted him from labelling and dodging incomings. I said: well that sounds like foul play, but for some reason he didn't seem to mind.

lol, all's fair in love and TW. Sounds like TW mistress :p

tangotemptress

They have no such problem. They kill you ruthlesly with the smile on their face and while telling you that everything it is alright. You die loving them. Even if you were their best friend 5 min ago. Scarry business.

Awwww Gicusan.... not all of us are THAT evil, lol. As long as you're not a red dot on my map, you don't have to worry about that. In fact, I treat my men well ;)

/me hugs Baddie ;)