Hotrex v -CKD-

DeletedUser

We declared on your tribe, that has nothing to do with this war here though. So run along Ants. :>

vato loco

Update:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: -CKD-, Fear?, -RY-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 28
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 341,578
Side 2: 275,472
Difference: 66,106

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 53
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 563,604
Side 2: 518,692
Difference: 44,912

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 214
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 1,689,157
Side 2: 2,049,437
Difference: 360,280

chart
[/spoil]

The Lish

anybody else find it funny that ppauls and pain.carbon both are NOW arguing that relatively inactive accounts should NOT be included in the stats?

:icon_rolleyes:

i like how lish explains it though...

if the account is mw, include it in the stats, no matter how inactive
if the account is -ckd-, -ry- or fear?, do not include it in the stats

Now you're just lying and making s*** up .. where did I say that? I didn't is the quick answer - so stop with the outright lies, they're ridiculous.
Or do you think using bold underlined text suddenly makes it so :icon_rolleyes:

What I've said about stats is that whoever is posting them can include / exclude whatever tribes & players they want and let others make their minds up. Like twice in the same post (2013,October 4th, 15:52) most recently.

Deleted User - 4669627

did the true declare on fear?

ppauls understood where i stood
in fact, it was pretty clear in the thread where i was declared on by haseo
while i prefer solitude on occasion, i was not leaving the war, nor was i switching sides

run along Ants. :>
:icon_cry:

Update:

Side 1:
Side 2:

~mw~ is 4 accounts, 3 have been inactive forever, 1 nobles 2k barbs on occasion
~mw~ is not attacking anybody, nor has anybody declared on ~mw~
if you want to include them in the war stats, awesome, but the only thing that makes sense is what i did, adding them to both sides
why? since ~mw~ is not attacking anybody, nor has anybody declared on ~mw~, the sole indicator of which side to add them to (as if adding a clearly zombie tribe to the stats makes any sense at all) is who is attacking them
who is attacking them? -ckd-? yes. hr? yes.

however, i am clearly alive and kicking, and involved in this war, and i even have a clear side, so...

update:

Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex
Players: l.prathappa
Side 2:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-, Fear?

Side 1: 232
Side 2: 218
Difference: 14

or, as haseo insists

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-, Fear?, ~MW~

Side 1: 253
Side 2: 226
Difference: 27

but obviously that second set of stats is ridiculous:icon_idea:

The Lish

but obviously that second set of stats is ridiculous
QFT
Of course adding the same tribe to both sides of the stats is ridiculous.

Some people will add ~MW~ to the stats (correctly, IMO, while they still exist); some people won't.

Stop bitching and moaning about it and just post your stats excluding them then .. let people decide which stats are more representative.

FWIW regarding adding yourself to the stats .. big ego much?
You left a warring tribe, the war that was declared on your new tribe by CKD is nothing to do with the CKD/Fear?/HR situation .. so that's another one we'll disagree on.
Just because you're now nobling a few villes from one of the tribes involved in a war it doesn't follow that you should be included in the stats.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

vato loco is new, obviously he did not understand the situation, the reason he did not understand is because of ckd nonsense

example...

You left a warring tribe, the war that was declared on your new tribe by CKD is nothing to do with the CKD/Fear?/HR situation .. so that's another one we'll disagree on.
Just because you're now nobling a few villes from one of the tribes involved in a war it doesn't follow that you should be included in the stats.
:lol:

allow me to paraphrase...

i was definitely in the war
i left my tribe, but not the war
in case anybody was confused, ckd declared on me to make it clear i was STILL in THE war
in case anybody was confused, i made my own position clear

despite all that
now that i am "nobling a few villes from one of the tribes involved in a war it doesn't follow that you should be included in the stats"

or more honestly "now that l.prath is kicking ass, we do not want to include his stats cuz they make us look bad :icon_redface: even though we declared on him and made it perfectly clear he was not leaving THE war"

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

only ones trying to escape seem to be ckd​

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

now i get why you do not want me in the stats:icon_idea:

Side 1:
Players: Pain.Carbon
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/09/2013 00:00:00 to 08/10/2013 15:26:44

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 0
Difference: 78

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Fear?, -CKD-, -RY-

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 4
Difference: 82

from the day i entered the war, those "few" villages i nobled are the best stats in the war:icon_redface:

The Lish

I was, and am, treating it as a separate issue - you left the tribes we're warring, we're not including you in any of our plans regarding the main war so I don't feel it's necessary to include you in the stats.

But I think I might have said this before .. include yourself in the stats then, it's up to you when you post stats which tribes and/or players you include.

And here's a deal for you - I'll do likewise if I post any stats.

I'll enjoy watching the stats even more than I do already when we start actually taking any notice of you in-game :)

DeletedUser

now i get why you do not want me in the stats:icon_idea:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 0
Difference: 78

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Fear?, -CKD-, -RY-

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 4
Difference: 82

from the day i entered the war, those "few" villages i nobled are the best stats in the war:icon_redface:

You joined HotRex a lot earlier than that. That is when the account joined and you were in HotRex from that point as that is when you were talking to me about coming back to be with my 'mates' like you. :-?

585b085a8c50fe0c36e60f469148877f.png

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/08/2013 00:00:00 to 10/10/2013 11:29:40

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 5
Difference: 151

chart

Side 1: 1,496,955
Side 2: 48,357
Difference: 1,448,598

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/08/2013 00:00:00 to 10/10/2013 11:29:40

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 7
Difference: 86

chart

Side 1: 862,317
Side 2: 68,378
Difference: 793,939

chart

[/spoil]

Now... you can take your recycled arguments elsewhere Ants. All you do is repeat yourself over and over and despite being proven to be incorrect time again, still continue to do so. It's people such as yourself that these forums died off.

Deleted User - 4669627

You joined HotRex a lot earlier than that. That is when the account joined and you were in HotRex from that point...being proven to be incorrect time again

:lol:

l.prath belongs to lucas
lucas joined hr
i remained on tan2daye

i logged on the account on august 20th and have been sorting the account since, obviously it was barely active for a very long time and there was a lot of work to be done to get the account back into shape
i expect to begin launching attacks very soon

sadly for pain, he will not be my target, obviously this disappoints him greatly as he keeps mentioning i should be attacking him
notice not a single person from hr is questioning my contribution to my tribe, nor does ppauls, nor does any member of ex

here is a map of me, the closest fear players to me, and the traitors...

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.p...centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

en64
[/spoil]
show of hands. who thinks i should be attacking the traitors instead of fear? who thinks pain is talking a bunch of shit?

[8/1/2013 5:35:33 PM] Shaun - Haseo/Pain.Carbon: I still want to fight you lol One day maybe on another world or this one

one day, but probably not this world
as much as i would like to oblige you, my time is always limited and i was ready to quit this world
even before your actions
on aug 29th i made a map of who i would attack and posted it for everybody to see
fear is absolutely part of the CKD Family war (though not part of the family) against HR and myselfeven pain has reluctantly agreed to include them in his own war stats posts
but ofc he does not want to include me, despite making it perfectly clear that i was part of the war
now he still wants to include ~MW~ (who he never declared on), but not me (who he has now declared on TWICE)

who else has been declared on by pain twice? :lol:

on the 2nd, i was on tan2daye (an account that was being internalled and had zero nukes)
on the 20th i was on l.prath (a long neglected account without dispute)
on the 29th i posted a map for all of tw to see identifying my war targets

then ppauls attacked me
then i attacked fear, with my first trains hitting on the first of september

so yes
from the time YOU stabbed your mates in the back, you have taken more villages from your mates than i have taken after countering attacks against long time enemies who had a public declaration days before i launched any trains

but from the moment i entered the war
i have capped more against enemies than you have against backstabbed mates

now the only reason i point this out (other than my pride ofc:icon_redface:) is all the shit YOU talked about my inactivity at the start of the war while i was on an account that had no nukes and was being internalled

now about me being proven wrong? when did that happen? i have nearly 1k forum posts now, i am sure it HAS happened, but remind me when and where? quote it?

DeletedUser

Were you or were you not at the stage of -CKD- forming Duke without powers of HotRex?

The Lish

Said it before and I'll say it again - I've no issue with including all the tribes in the stats, and if you want to include yourself in the stats of this war then knock yourself out - people will make their own minds up how much the stats actually mean (and that goes for any stats that I post too) ;)

What I can see is you nobling from an inactive account then coming here bragging about it .. might as well brag about internalling or barb-nobling IMO.

What's getting a bit tiresome though is your apparent need to stroke your own ego and/or the fact that you think people can't see through the stats.
Post all the stats 'n' graphs you want - people are clever enough to know what villes you're nobling and that it's not some hot and heavy front-line war you're involved in there.
You talk about capping more from the enemy and being more effective in the war? What a joke! ..

Deleted User - 4669627

here is the thing lish, as i mentioned before :p

i do not contest that shield was barely active
i do not argue the caps are impressive in any way
but they are every bit as respectful, more so in fact, than backstab stats
that is where the disagreement lies

i know and admit that my caps are nothing to brag about (not the ones on this account anyway:icon_redface:)
you know, but do not admit, that ckd caps are even less respectable, especially those made by the leaders in the war stats:icon_wink:
but i do not come on here and shit talk fear, or the former tri, or even the former ex
i post these stats as a rebuttal to haseo who posted ckd stats and pretended they were something worth bragging about and who publicly claimed that i was not doing anything:icon_rolleyes:

i am at least taking villages off enemies, not mates:icon_idea:

Were you or were you not at the stage of -CKD- forming Duke without powers of HotRex?
change the word powers to privs
i was not even in hr at the time ckd was forming, i was on tan2daye, in mw, being internalled, i could not be duke of hr in privilige, only in power
tbh, i could not even see who was sat:lol:

tbh, the priv to see who is sat and by who is the only priv that matters
most of the time i was in mw, risharks was technically duke, but there was never any question who led
the suit does not make the man
badges? we don't need no stinking badges

DeletedUser

So yes, you were a duke of HotRex in some form when CKD was formed, and while your account was not in HotRex at the time, albeit the account you were merging onto already was there, you believe you aren't to be counted as a HotRex member prior to getting on l.prat.

That makes no sense. Let's examine another way that could play out.

I'm the head of the Nazi Party but I'm not racist.

Oh, I get it.

DeletedUser

Some updated stats:

Weekly with all tribes.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Puzzle, ~MW~

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 139
Difference: 59

chart

Side 1: 1,936,704
Side 2: 1,325,330
Difference: 611,374

chart

[/spoil]

Weekly with just CKD/RY.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:
Tribes: Puzzle, ~MW~

Side 1: 188
Side 2: 31
Difference: 157

chart

Side 1: 1,842,520
Side 2: 294,578
Difference: 1,547,942

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I don't get it where shahyd gets them war stats. Its almost like watching Saddam Husseins war general who said every day they where slaughtering American forces, while the American forces was overrunning every base.

I agree to one thing shahyd says. When players turn away from a tribe and make a sudden attack, then you get a surprise bonus in village taking but that surprise lasts max week. HR should have retaliated loooong time ago, but all their ops have been a failure, apart from one inactive Fear player they found.

10234508473_fc7e79862c_b.jpg