Hotrex v -CKD-

DeletedUser62294

Lets see here Dagorith (inactive), Ferdevil (inactive) Forifex (inactive until we got sit) Mad Electro. (inactive until we got sit), boylupot (old owner left then got new owner). Yep you sure are killing those inactives off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98637

Lets see here Dagorith (inactive), Ferdevil (inactive) Forifex (inactive until we got sit) Mad Electro. (inactive until we got sit and then banned for a dum reason), boylupot (old owner left then got new owner). Yep you sure are killing those inactives off.

Im sorry is this before we started taking villages off them during or after? ;) give me a sec ;)

lets start with mad electro.
Started attacking him as a tribe from «85:0037» Smerdy (544|868) K85 9,714 mAd EleCtRo BoY [~MW~] Brezin [Fear?] 2013-04-27 11:01:17

He was still fighting back a month later. 1 Barbarian village (566|875) K85 9,740 mAd EleCtRo BoY [~MW~] mAd EleCtRo BoY [~MW~] 2013-05-18 12:57:23
That's very inactive.

Tons of conquers later by us and then your tribe started to decide enough is enough and started eating him a whole two months later. Resiliant smurf (513|845) K85 10,244 mAd EleCtRo BoY [~MW~] Twisted Mess [~MW~] 2013-07-22 08:09:26

was receiving attacks from him/sitter all the way through June July and even aug.

[spoil]
image_zps92b8a442.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/spoil]

now lets continue.

Ferdevil
we started nobling K96-NE-(9501) (695|901) K96 9,999 Ferdevil [~MW~] tbex17 [Fear?] 2013-03-20 22:58:37
he was still active and nobling back Right up until 144 _Fear? Number 1 in K85 (531|846) K85 9,999 Ferdevil [~MW~] Ferdevil [~MW~] 2013-07-07 05:08:07
INACTIVE?
[spoil]
ppauls150 Jun 10,2013 06:41
You can't have that many more nukes left to waste rely ;) lol

Ferdevil Jun 10,2013 07:00
I think I'll stay a little while. I'm back for a long long time of hibernation. ;)

A Month later

ppauls150 Jul 09,2013 06:37
So what do they think you are doing on here they think you are inactive? Under heavy fire from me?

Ferdevil Jul 09,2013 08:00
Under being attacked by you actually. And they know I'm really pissed and I gave up on defending and attacking.
[/spoil]

Received attacks all through may and June till he finally gave up like he said and this was his last attack on me cannot comment about anyone else receiving attacks.
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Now I ain't gonna bother proving you wrong on the other players as I have the stats to show they were active at the time of attacking and during attacking even the reports like the last two for the last three to four months. Have all the reports ;)

players do go inactive when you start attacking them and taking villages off them. That's what happens that don't make the caps any less of a success. I bet these players probably would still be playing if they didnt get attacked. ;)

DeletedUser

LMAO!

just checked this thread to see...

1. pain is STILL posting backstab stats as if they are war stats and ckd is winning

2. pain talking shit about somebody for internalling

i get it

when pain nobles more internals than anybody in w64, it is the right thing to do
when somebody else does it, it is shameful

Internals? I took the most? Please, go count them all Ants... unless you are counting the villages I am currently taking from HotRex as internals still. Facts are, even if it were true, I still used my account better and actually did fight.

when pain backstabs his mates, it is the right thing to do
when somebody else (fundamental) does it, it is traitorous

moral of the story?

do as pain says, not as pain does

and let's be clear on the backstab stats
there WERE war stats
the tribes you joined lost

now they are "winning" based purely off the stats of those who backstabbed their mates which was already addressed in another post...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 37
Difference: 106

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,322,044
Side 2: 349,255
Difference: 972,789

chart

[/spoil]
That is the last weeks stats. 2 weeks after CKD merge occured. 3 weeks after I left and you guys had 'intel' that this wass occuring. So as the Number 1 tribe, you didn't prepare for it? That's even worse.

So let's just get this done with now. I was lied to by leadership who then went on to lie to his tribe about me and the situation. Saying I was offered villages I never was in order to resolve the situation. And it's backstabbing when I gave notice. I was out of tribe for 5 days before I launched a single fake.

At least I lead by example mate. You haven't even sent a single attack my way and refused to do so on the Te Moja op when asked by B A Baracus. You sir, are a disgrace.

You two are the stupidest players I've ever run into on TW. You betray your old tribe and then gloat on your caps? No shit those frontlines weren't stacked those players may not have even been expecting you guys to play dirty. Please take your school girl antics somewhere else. You betrayed your old tribe and now are trying to act like a big dog because of your caps. It would have been more respectable if your caps were not because of a betrayal. Get lost trolls you've got nothing.

You say they weren't expecting it but you are clearly overlooking what Without Regrets has posted here saying he had actionable intelligence regarding it occuring. Therefore, HE did expect it because he 'KNEW' about it a week before it happened.

So please... just stop talking. Surely you are too busy fighting a war on the front line.

DeletedUser

Look guys, I know I'm not the most vocal mod. I don't post public warnings. But I still check this forum at least 3 times a day, even when I'm busy. If you're doubting my activity, don't.

Follow the rules, and you won't hear from me. I prefer to keep it quiet; everyone's happy, no one gets punished. But if I have to pop in again to see that within 8 hours some new boldness springs up because I haven't said anything in awhile, things may get a little...awkward for those involved :icon_razz:.

Also, don't comment on this post. If you take issue with it, PM me. Discussing it here is inappropriate.

DeletedUser107667

That is the most humorous comment posted so far smh!

Aug 12 09:12 quadro40k left the tribe.

Quadro40k first conquer post HotRex ...

Amrk Ar Marno [HotRex] quadro40k [-CKD-] 2013-08-12 16:42:57

Yeah those players had soooooo much time to stack the front lines.

Why you guys have to do this? The tribe that was talking about honor so much can't get a single straight post?

If you found that conquer you obviously found that Amrk just took that villa couple of hours before that from my tribemate and I did a recap. Why not post it?

So much for a backstab proof skadida, huh?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Sapphire Jim
Side 2:
Tribes: HotRex

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 170,485
Side 2: 9,313
Difference: 161,172

chart

Shayd, we're not winning purely by the former HotRex at all.

I was on the backlines
I am a small 3 million player
But i have been fighting HotRex and helping out tribe mates, i sent attacks at players more than twice my size when they were hitting TRI.

I hope you realise that when Lish was discussing with Fallen and Pain.Carbon about making a new tribe, he made it very clear that it will only consist of active players who are willing to fight HotRex. Players that came from TRI are not shit at all, we were half the size of HotRex yet we still wanted to fight them. We actually do contribute to the war stats.

look at Te Moja for example. He is going 12-0 since war was declared, he gained 3 million ODD and 1million ODA. Admit it, that OP on him was just a fail, he did not jump ship, he did not backstab, he did not talk shit about anyone. He is a skilled player, and we have alot of them.

You can randomly pick any TRI player that has moved into CKD, and look at his stats. The only person who has lost villages is Roypogi, he had 3 conquered off him and he has taken 19 off HR.

Total villages previous TRI members in CKD has taken off HR(since War declaration):98
Total villages HR has taken off previous TRI members:3

Now lets look at OD

Previous TRI members
ODA gained:17061384
ODD gained:4815232

HotRex
ODA:55216483
ODD:82332382

This is Angel furry's ODA gain. Impressive mate.

We are actually doing better than Pain.carbon, Vondur, LoudHomer, Quadro, Kojer, Wicca, Vodka brass and wicked intentions. So we aren't winning by this:

now they are "winning" based purely off the stats of those who backstabbed their mates which was already addressed in another post...

I have always respected you. You have never once talked shit about TRI, but i hope next time, you give credit where it is due, because Pain Carbon and his crew is not the only ones that are fighting you.

Don't point out their lies. They will respond with another lie to cover up the old lie thus making it one rather large lie.

I want to know where we lied. because we didn't.

I think the person that lies is you, because ppauls just pointed it out. Im sure im not the only one who wants to know how you say Mad electro boy is inactive and Fear? is taking easy villages when he has been nobling a month after Fear? started attacking.

DeletedUser98637

Just agree with him ;) they were all inactive everyone of them. That how my ODD didnt jump up to get me to 2nd in ODD cause inactives don't fight back. Their troops just decided they didn't like staying in an inactive players villages and all decided to come pay me some visits like all my reports would show lol.

all them re-conquers from the inactives on the stats are all just figments of our imaginations lol

DeletedUser62294

Just agree with him ;) they were all inactive everyone of them. That how my ODD didnt jump up to get me to 2nd in ODD cause inactives don't fight back. Their troops just decided they didn't like staying in an inactive players villages and all decided to come pay me some visits like all my reports would show lol.

all them re-conquers from the inactives on the stats are all just figments of our imaginations lol

Why must you always lie to try and make yourself look better.

DeletedUser109848

Why must you always lie to try and make yourself look better.

Oh, the irony.

Ps : Amusing to notice how he conspicuously avoids answering to everyone disagreeing with him as well.

DeletedUser

Whatever makes them sleep better. You guys have to remember, HotRex and ~MW~ are always innocent, fair playing and never betrayed a soul. They are the perfect family tribe.

DeletedUser

Feels like a lot of excuses from the HR side. Cant you just admit that CKD is playing well atm?? Stop whining and and fight back harder. Looking at Angel Fury`s war ODA some of you guys are not doing enough. Without teamwork you will loose this war, cause CKD has enough skill to beat you, and dont think anything else. If you cant handle Fear (I dont mean this in a disrespectful way against Fear) you most likely wont be able to handle CKD. So kudos for the underdogs, keep it up!

Gonna stay on this world long enough to see how this turns out. Looks like this will be interesting. Still routing for CKD though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser62294

Whatever makes them sleep better. You guys have to remember, HotRex and ~MW~ are always innocent, fair playing and never betrayed a soul. They are the perfect family tribe.

Only family tribes I see are your own.

Alf Hucker

Another day, more lost villages for HR, propped up by their apparent victory against the barbarian nation with 50 successes in a single day.....must have been an op :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 130
Difference: 93

chart

Side 1: 359,755
Side 2: 1,188,051
Difference: 828,296

chart

It appears that congratulations are in order CKD. I'm impressed by your work so far, and thoroughly disappointed with the progress of HotRex so far. Far too many barb conquers for my liking;
48cee661c84e23c847ecc5d40235fe40.png

Many of us were very unprepared for this, I myself returned from my holiday to a completely different map (fyi this is not an excuse). I've only in the last 3 days launched all my nukes at my targets, and I know that is the same case for many other members in the East. Hopefully the stats will begin to reflect this.

Would one of the Western leadership like to clarify their relationship with Fear? It'd be interesting to see their bearing on the war stats.

Alf Hucker

Another 62 villages of the barbarian nation eaten today....if ever a tribe leading a world deserved to crash and burn this is it :icon_razz:

Alf Hucker

Side 1:
Tribes: Fear?
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 2,630
Difference: 2,037

chart

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 39
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,425,486
Side 2: 24,885,872
Difference: 20,460,386

chart

Side 1: 1,407,722
Side 2: 316,934
Difference: 1,090,788

chart

DeletedUser

The Barbarian Nation is a formidable enemy, jokes apart, Fear? seems to be doing a great job, revel in the glory while it lasts ;)

Hopefully we'll put up a better fight in the coming weeks.