Hotrex v -CKD-

DeletedUser

Hi, I havent written anything here because I didnt know how I finally made a new acc for shahyd.Shahyd think about it this way if you had listened to 1 proposal from pain non of this would happen andthis world would prolly be over. But thanks to you ,people who actually worked their a**** off fighting against hr now has a very good chance of winning.pain has extended this world and made one of the best worlds in my opinion . Cmon if hr just kept sloely eating villages there would have Been no fun dont you agree? I admit when you guys sent a decent load of attacks at me I was going to quit then pain helped me a lot taught me a lot about tw. All you did was scream at my coplayer for leaving due to rl problems. Tell me which one is a better leader? If you dont know who I am youre really not worth it.

Erig

Really :|

Where have you been real Pain.Carbon :p Shaun's trashing your account :p Lol i kidd

Hi, I havent written anything here because I didnt know how I finally made a new acc for shahyd.Shahyd think about it this way if you had listened to 1 proposal from pain non of this would happen andthis world would prolly be over. But thanks to you ,people who actually worked their a**** off fighting against hr now has a very good chance of winning.pain has extended this world and made one of the best worlds in my opinion . Cmon if hr just kept sloely eating villages there would have Been no fun dont you agree? I admit when you guys sent a decent load of attacks at me I was going to quit then pain helped me a lot taught me a lot about tw. All you did was scream at my coplayer for leaving due to rl problems. Tell me which one is a better leader? If you dont know who I am youre really not worth it.

This does not sound like shayd. Who are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107667

Interesting piece of stats:

-CKD- is the only tribe in w64 that has more than 4 people (yeah Ants, you can start bragging already) and has more gains from the enemy tribe than it has gains from barbs and/or internals.

But of course we're all backstabbing pointwhores so it doesn't count ;)

DeletedUser64969

Interesting piece of stats:

-CKD- is the only tribe in w64 that has more than 4 people (yeah Ants, you can start bragging already) and has more gains from the enemy tribe than it has gains from barbs and/or internals.

But of course we're all backstabbing pointwhores so it doesn't count ;)

least you know your place traitor :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser98637

Tan2daye has decided to rejoin puzzle. Must be tired of not being included in the stats

DeletedUser98637

He's no longer on this world.
Yes he is he is playing the ipratha (whatever) account unless he has left that account to ;)

i keep thinking you are gonna quit but you ain't maybe we will have to run a proper op instead of these shabby trains thinking you have quit to find def getting there before the nobles hit ;)

DeletedUser62294

Yes he is he is playing the ipratha (whatever) account unless he has left that account to ;)

i keep thinking you are gonna quit but you ain't maybe we will have to run a proper op instead of these shabby trains thinking you have quit to find def getting there before the nobles hit ;)

He left the account for someone else roughly 2 weeks ago. And giving up villages that I can't defend isn't quitting just no bother wasting my time trying to snipe but so many villages.

Erig

Ppauls I go down there and fight you again :)

DeletedUser98637

Ppauls I go down there and fight you again :)

Why not noble one of them many internal players sitting idle in puzzle and come down ;)

we have not had any stats update lately anyone want to enlighten us with some ;)