Houston we have a problem...

• Thread starter DeletedUser113817
  • Start date

DeletedUser113817

Hey guys I was just looking for some advice about a problem me and my tribe mate ran (headfirst) into.
But first let me give you some backstory. I and my tribe mate had joined w73 about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago. We didn't know each other at the time but after a couple of days i got a pm asking if i wanted to help build a tribe. I, being the power hungry maniac that I am, jumped at the opportunity to co-lead a tribe. All was going well for 2 maybe 3 days, we got a description and the forums set up and had just began looking around for potential members when I got scouted, I know what you're thinking... "So what? its just a scout!"... well thats what I thought too. But a few hours later my mate got scouted and attacked by a 17k+ player. We have since been scouted multiple times but no one has tried to clear us since then. I have sent a mail asking for a cease fire that asked if we could merge with this guys tribe and that we could be useful. But I have not received a reply and it has been about 48 hours since I sent it. What I'm asking is what should my next step be? Should we look for a larger tribe to join or restart? (something which both of us do not want to do)...

Thanks for your time.

P.S. We are both in the 250-350 range of points...

DeletedUser105406

Be as non-profitable a target as possible. Spend your resources, dodge your troops out long-haul farming when you're offline & see what happens. If they start following up the scouts with catapults to mash your ville, then you can re-assess the situation, I would. I just joined w73 on a different account; most of the neighbors are pretty far advanced & yeah, been attacked there, likewise...Just dodged all the troops out except some scouts that got killed & am gonna raise the Hiding Place a bit meantimes, to salvage more Res for next time. You could join up with a bigger Tribe but might have to do so as regular Tribe Mates; established Tribes are likely not going to want someone they don't know joining them in any Leadership role, shouldn't think tho one never knows! That's not massive growth in the time that you've been there though, excuse me for saying.

DeletedUser113817

Surviving is a priority to leading a tribe right now. But as to the growth part I have been training troops and working myself up to LC's. Thanks for the help and good luck in w73 mate.

DeletedUser105406

Point taken but like: been there 4 days now & farming since day 1, aim to have recruited Lc at some point today, to speed up Res-gathering & am currently at 251pts...so my comments about your growth do stand, I think. I led a Tribe on w62 for 9mths...I think Leadership is an over-rated role-goal, personally & hope never to do it again, despite the fondness I had for my Tribe Mates. Anyways, all the best to you also. :icon_cool: