How about an all time classic king of the hill? :D

DeletedUser

Since Russia is very similar to my home country i escape with ease, tie you up and ship you off to Poland, where you meet my aunt with crate of vodka.

My Hill.

DeletedUser

I get your aunt drunk on vodka and escape. Then I push you and you roll down into the moat, where a shark eats you.

MY HILL

DeletedUser59417

I send Wave After Wave of cows into the moat. I walk across the cow army that filled up your moat and up the hill carrying a cage. I release the cheetah with dog treats taped to its back and it runs off. You chase after the cheetah, trying to get the tasty dog treats off the cheetah's back.

My HILL

DeletedUser

Since when have I been a dog? Just cos it's by avatar :p

Having eaten the dog biscuits, I return to the hill with the cheater, which turns on you and claws you to death.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Realizing brad had to have sex with cow to reproduce i back off from taking the hill for some time...

Just kidding. Kidney punch !

My Hill.

DeletedUser

The police through you off the hill due to your vulgarity.

My hill.

DeletedUser

You think i'm totally awesome and bow down to me, and give me the hill.

My hill.

DeletedUser

While you argue over whether tickle's imaginary hill is real or not, I steal the hill out from under both of you.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Since you stole the imaginary hill, the real one is still mine.

My hill.

DeletedUser

But since I don't think you're awesome, I never gave itto you.

MY HILL.

DeletedUser98189

I put your dog to sleep, claim the hill as mine, and protect it with many surrounding chihuahua's that are just too adorable to push aside.

My Hill.

DeletedUser

I lure your chihuahua's to my side with a treat, buying their loyalty. I then use them to invade the hill and claim it as my own.

More treats for my chihuahua's, and My Hill.

DeletedUser91907

I decide to take up training for professional chihuahua punting competition, I get much practice...... my hill

DeletedUser

I prepare a decoy chihuahua made of cast iron. As you are running around practicing, you see it, and proceed to attempt to punt it.

As you crawl your way towards a hospital, I do a heroic pose upon the top of ​MY HILL

DeletedUser

I eat beans and I fart. Everything and everyone dies, instantly. I walk up the hill casually, do a few ninja moves, eat some chocolate, then some meditation, build a castle, mow my lawn, live my immortal life, in short - My Hill.

DeletedUser

Your ninja moves are seen as a challenge! I pull out my katana and we do battle!

You, only having a lawn mower and a measly castle to defend yourself, are no match for my ninja skills. You are banished from MY HILL