How addicted ??

DeletedUser35307

I have been watching the amount of time I play this game. I decided to get rid of some villages on w13 because they were requesting a bit more from me than I was willing to give.

I quit world 13 because i didn't have time to run 100+ villages without affecting my RL. RL beats TW, for me at least...well TW beats school.

DeletedUser

I moved to another part of the world so I could co with someone.

DeletedUser

Ok, I think I have the worst one yet. Yesterday, I was walking in the park and I passed out. When I came to in the hospitol they informed me i passed out from not getting enough sleep and not eating enough.... I am a stay at home gamer, who is only playing TW... :icon_cry: TW is starting to affect my health!!!

DeletedUser

Ok, I think I have the worst one yet. Yesterday, I was walking in the park and I passed out. When I came to in the hospitol they informed me i passed out from not getting enough sleep and not eating enough.... I am a stay at home gamer, who is only playing TW... :icon_cry: TW is starting to affect my health!!!

what actually happened was your life aura got hit by a noble and lost some loyalty. Its okay though, you should still have some left.

as long as Death doesn't send a noble train at you, thats when you should be scared.

^^i'd get kicked in the face if i talked to my friends like that haha

DeletedUser

Death did try to noble me once.... He found out I am too much of a troop whore for him though. He lost 4 nukes and 8 nobles on my wall before he gave up. I am also glad he does not understand moral, that saved me a lot too.

DeletedUser

reviving this thread kuz its funny haha!

i thought i was the only addict, im so addicted to TW that i read through month old posts and revive them.

DeletedUser

O god...

I really don't want to say as TW has affected my life in a myriad of ways...precious few of them actually good.

DeletedUser81101

well, my rooms for university are labelled like so: building# room# (eg: 501 423), I often accidently write 501|423 without realizing.

DeletedUser

LMAO! That's classic, Drunkie. I know I've had far too many dreams revolving around Tribal Wars and the people in it. Not to mention setting the alarm or simply waking and thinking for some reason that I had to login.... and yes, there were incomings!

DeletedUser81101

the strangest thing is that my main room 560 427 was also my first villa in this world. wierd.

DeletedUser

Which did you start first: this world or uni? If it was this world then I'd say you tailored uni to it :p

DeletedUser81101

true haha. I started this world when it began, started uni afew days ago

DeletedUser

I will attest to the fact that attending college severely limits you time on here...especially during finals week.

speaking of college...

I was so addicted that I actually went to one of my finals half an hour late because I was sending off attacks :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm starting to think there are no addicitions out there.
And while that in general would be a good thing indeed, how does that really contribute to the fun, and entertainment of our forums?

Stories.. we need stories! :lol: