How addicted ??

DeletedUser

I nobled your mother which in turn caused your family to seperate... sorry.

DeletedUser

TW hasn't messed up my life too much, worst I've done - and I still do it - is log on for 10 minutes before I leave for school. Not too bad, eh? :icon_cool:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I asked someone the other day which tribe a certain popstar was in .... :icon_neutral: instead of band/group.

Very embarassing. :/

DeletedUser

I go on this a lot but I have managed to never spill the beans once, it's not that hard =s

DeletedUser65049

I dropped out of one of my uni classes because it was eating into my TW time and then told my fiance I was still studying so he couldn't kick me off the computer. I still use the "assignment due this week" excuse when I stay up till 3am multiple nights in a row. ;o)

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dropped out of one of my uni classes because it was eating into my TW time and then told my fiance I was still studying so he couldn't kick me off the computer. I still use the "assignment due this week" excuse when I stay up till 3am multiple nights in a row. ;o)

OOhh thats very naughty !!

I'm filling in important documents and the like .... and ordering food and clothing that never seems to arrive...

DeletedUser

Are you so secluded from him that your own fiance doesn't even know where you are during the day or atleast during that time period?

DeletedUser65049

I have very quick "alt-tab" fingers so all he sees is text when he comes to check on me. ;o) Paying bills online is also another good one for quick logins. And I often use the "have to run the virus protection thing because I'm sure there's a virus on here somewhere" excuse.

Michael Corleone.

And I thought I was addicted to this game... listen to all of you... glad I am not that bad. :icon_biggrin:

Eh, the only thing I have done was to fake being sick in order not to go to school and just play TW all day.

DeletedUser65049

I'm having a sickie today! ;o)

Unfortunately I am actually sick.

DeletedUser

And I thought I was addicted to this game... listen to all of you... glad I am not that bad. :icon_biggrin:

Eh, the only thing I have done was to fake being sick in order not to go to school and just play TW all day.

Fake being sick? Real men admit skipping school. Man.

DeletedUser35307

I didn't change my life in any significant way. I've forgotten to do my homework at home because i had to launch an attack, but it always gets done before class.

DeletedUser

I have been watching the amount of time I play this game. I decided to get rid of some villages on w13 because they were requesting a bit more from me than I was willing to give.

Is it sad when you don't want to quit a world just because you own 500|500 and/or some other village like -1|1? I own both those villages on w13.

Rulerofmiddleearth

I'm clearly not addicted, cause I dont let RL affect my TW at all.

DeletedUser

Well today shall be my first TW controlling point. i have 5 attacks from the same nameless tribe that are timed so badly with nobles at the end that i'll actually have to sit here and dodge & snipe all day.

looks like i'm not going to the movies :(

DeletedUser59416

I am so addicted to Tribal Wars that:

- When I was watching horse racing on TV I was confused to see a black horse that is faster than a white horse.

- My excuse for missing homework is that I was under attack.

- I usually send 5 copies of the same email to people, all within the same second.

- On an eight page paper on German History in a Holocaust and Genocide class was back in Junior year, I actually wrote that, and I quote, "On September 1st, 1939, under Hitler's influence and after a successful merge with Austria, Germany invaded Poland ..."

- On a serious class discussion in the same Holocaust and Genocide class, I mumbled outloud that Germany would have won the war if they would have scouted Russia beforehand. The teacher asked me to clarify. I put my head down.

- Only two applications on my iPhone are not Tribal Wars related.

- I made "Catted that bitch" a popular phrases amongst my peers. They have no idea what they are saying.

- I have two alarm clocks. One is set to normal time. One is set to server time.

- I frequently confuse the two times.

- I use Axe shower gel because Sword and Spear shower gel is for pussies.

TT me officially dub thee me favorite TW comedian! Best post me read in long time on public forums!

me cheeks hurt now...