How are you?

DeletedUser

Hi to all friends and foes. Just wanna know...

Who's still playing TW? :)

DeletedUser

I'm not playing. But I come to the forum from time to time. Gotta keep up with the P&P.

DeletedUser67005

To be honest, I'll never play again unless its a no hauls world. :S

DeletedUser

I think no hauls forces players to attack other players in late game never played it my self I still play TW.

DeletedUser67005

Its up to preference of course, but I was one to never have that much time to play, and for those who do, it definately levels the playing field a bit more. The world turned into much more of a team game, because of the fewer rescources, and I like that.

DeletedUser67005

No definitive date as to the next one as far as I'm aware, but I think there are also limited haul worlds coming as well.

DeletedUser

Yup I tried it but have been too busy with W63 and wasn't able to grow early. I got nobled when I forgot to log in for 16 hrs :lol:

DeletedUser

Anything change from this game since 3/4 years ago? haha man, playing this game as a 5th grader was a blast. Although I do apologize to everyone for acting like one.

DeletedUser

The main thing is worlds end and flags are used on new worlds (I have not played on a flag world yet). some worlds also have a new unit for small players