How are you?

DeletedUser

No hauls seem to be the way to go. Played on 66 until I was nobled! Unless you're co-playing and on throughout the entire day it's impossible to keep up with the top-dogs. I was seeing people with 2m haul totals when I was barely touching 100k. Hopefully 67 is a NH world, would be nice to play again and in a more relaxed environment.

DeletedUser67005

65 was a NH, and its still a very recent world. I'd estimate around W72/73 for the the next NH.

DeletedUser

I've started on 65 and still on 66. See how it goes, but seeing as the worlds a month old I already feel so far behind.

DeletedUser

It's not so bad, I reckon if I can get a foot-hold in my K I'll be ok. 66 was a lot of work, I was constantly on, via app or browser sending out farming runs every 15 mins just to keep up. Even then I was still behind those in my K. No haul or limited haul is a lost less stress.

DeletedUser

It's not so bad, I reckon if I can get a foot-hold in my K I'll be ok. 66 was a lot of work, I was constantly on, via app or browser sending out farming runs every 15 mins just to keep up. Even then I was still behind those in my K. No haul or limited haul is a lost less stress.

No haul is for nubs.

DeletedUser57812

hello everybody ! nostalgy if the best world and fight in the tw story ^^

Zoltard INF :p

DeletedUser67005

Ah, zoltard. Its actually good to see you this time around lol. :p

DeletedUser113006

like that's how TW awarded the victory?..geez... I mean when they changed names to PX I knew it was over but cmon lol... apoc wasn't even that good it was activity or whatever