How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nothing different to what you guys are doing ;)

Spyker / Escapes Barb count = 0

For example, where the nearest barb to 514|465? l0l
15aa2383c15588b30eeefb084e91f9cd.png

Weird. I kinda see a difference between our two tribes. But don't listen to me I'm not an expert on the situation. (Not including vape's losses in this screenshot)

DeletedUser121430

Should've known you would've got confused. Hope these two quotes help explain my reply. As to why I said, "I see the difference between our two tribes".

Sadly xCyber is not in your tribe therefore your whole post is irreverent and your timing in this regard is retarded

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In terms of the current war it's impressive that the coalition have broken or leading war stats for the last 12 days.

DeletedUser105906

Counting the hours until starboy becomes "inactive due to rl".

Obeys mighty stacks and sitting fail to stop another OP.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Idk if its off topic but im curious as to how people are finding the win condition on this world and the really cheap coin prices? My guess is that eventually it'll be like a no hauls world with 0 barbs left anywhere but do people think it will last that long?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Idk if its off topic but im curious as to how people are finding the win condition on this world and the really cheap coin prices? My guess is that eventually it'll be like a no hauls world with 0 barbs left anywhere but do people think it will last that long?

I love the cheap coins and no barbs. I dislike the win condition as an actual win condition.

DeletedUser105906

Now that Obey has consolidated into one tribe it makes it easier for stats.
Side 1:
Tribes: WET, Spyker, mehh!!
Side 2:
Tribes: OBEY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 29
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 641,764
Side 2: 245,791
Difference: 395,973

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now that Obey has consolidated into one tribe it makes it easier for stats.
Side 1:
Tribes: WET, Spyker, mehh!!
Side 2:
Tribes: OBEY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 29
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 641,764
Side 2: 245,791
Difference: 395,973

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you should consolidate your alliances in one tribe so we could see better stats...

Its real funny how Wet is manipulating everyone to their bidding.. and Wet is getting all the glory..

I guess there are lots of guillable players out there that a coalition can win a world.... Only one tribe wins a world

DeletedUser105906

LMAO Wet manipulating people.. All we do is effectively launch OPs. You have yourselves to thank for everyone wanting to side against you.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you should consolidate your alliances in one tribe so we could see better stats...

Its real funny how Wet is manipulating everyone to their bidding.. and Wet is getting all the glory..

I guess there are lots of guillable players out there that a coalition can win a world.... Only one tribe wins a world

Claims WET are manipulating as he later manipulates is his post.

King Banana

That's what TW is to Al. Skype and mailing. Never seen he do anything noteworthy to be a top 200 rank player on a world.