How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Claims WET are manipulating as he later manipulates is his post.
Sure you can laugh at this trying to cover up your deceptions on other tribes, using them as bait to grow

As long as Obey lose its g by me
There you have straight from his mouth, they are willing to sacrifice everyone just to win...even allies..thats just sad

lol ampac hasnt heard of end game alliances/merges.

Yes i've heard it before, but how can you Merge 5 tribes in one tribe, DEFY, STRYKER, MEHH, WET, and APEX.. First you need to throw other tribes under the bus, just like what they did with OUTLAW...And from the looks of it WET is so desperate that they keep on encouraging DEFY but not sending support...

This is all true, WET didn't even send a tiny bit of support to their allied tribes, this clearly shows what their motives are.

The funny thing about this, all your so called alliance doesn't work, Obey is still growing..And thanks for throwing DEFY tribe under the bus, we will grow more.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The funny thing about this, all your so called alliance doesn't work, Obey is still growing..And thanks for throwing DEFY tribe under the bus, we will grow more.

058bab9aefe990e615ae3bcee4ddad57.png

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I think they meant superdog. He messaged me before Christmas saying he wanted to join. Then got cold feet because his coplayers wanted to stay in Obey.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I won't post the chat without his permission, but I am not wrong. I do love the Trump meme, el badass presidente

Feel free to, but I was the one who got Superdog into Obey, and I knew about the chats he had with your side because of it. Your friends are my friends as well Trex =/ He had doubts tho yeah.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I think we are referring to different moments. I was speaking about after Superdog had been in Obey for a few weeks already. That is when he approached me saying he wish he had joined spyker instead and he still wanted to.

I will let Mitchell be the one to give the okay on sharing our conversation, not you.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I think we are referring to different moments. I was speaking about after Superdog had been in Obey for a few weeks already. That is when he approached me saying he wish he had joined spyker instead and he still wanted to.

I will let Mitchell be the one to give the okay on sharing our conversation, not you.

No, we're talking about the same time period. What I meant was, yes he had regrets. But not as much that he'd leave Obey and join you
And I understood and still understand his reasons, I've quit Obey as well remember?

If he had left Obey to join Spyker, he'd be in the same situation you would have been in should you have decided to leave Spyker and join Obey months ago. He'd rather not be seen as such a person.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WET tribe lies are beginning to show, all their deception on different players and different tribes are bitting them back.

Look at their desperate attempt to downplay the truth regarding their manipulation.. This is what greed and ambition to win WET... going as far as sacrificing others for their selfish gain.

They will call me crazy, they will say i know nothing, but lots of tribes who asked them for help and they do nothing but just sit on their ass and laugh while other Allied tribe collapse.

This is what the Coalition of Manipulation gets you...

If you don't believe me, ask their tribe for a merger, they will outright reject it cause they are selfish.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WET tribe lies are beginning to show, all their deception on different players and different tribes are bitting them back.

Look at their desperate attempt to downplay the truth regarding their manipulation.. This is what greed and ambition to win WET... going as far as sacrificing others for their selfish gain.

They will call me crazy, they will say i know nothing, but lots of tribes who asked them for help and they do nothing but just sit on their ass and laugh while other Allied tribe collapse.

This is what the Coalition of Manipulation gets you...

If you don't believe me, ask their tribe for a merger, they will outright reject it cause they are selfish.

I think you’re losing your mind

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wait. So you're upset because some rim tribes have asked us for a merge? And we've rejected them? LOL I'm super confused. We're selfish because we don't want to merge anyone into us currently?