How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

DeletedUser121430

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."
For all the haters of OBEY

With that's said , Darren was never the best player in obey ! He was as always the Irish **** he is . There are plenty of screenshot which will prove that he did shit hole for his tribe (now in 96 and w90 the world win he is proud of was just gifted to him by me and other cos) . He is selfish and will always stay selfish .

woof.gif

This gif should be added to you quote ana :D

DeletedUser92554

In all honestly I wouldn’t have mind playing with Obey. Fought many of them, have befriended many more. It would have been nice to fight on the same side for once, but alas, World 96 did not have that on the cards for us.

TreX and I never joined with any premades or anything, just decided to start playing randomly like we usually do. Fell into Escape because... well... it was hard to say no to Spyke. He may be a noob, but a very passionate one at that! Made me think of the old TW days. Haha. He had a really refreshing personality, I miss him (we all do) but I wish him all the best.

I love our little Spyker tribe. May not be the most experienced, but we definitely have a lot of fun. And that’s what this is all about in the end, fun right? Sure it’s nice to win, and I would love to finally win a world with TreX, but at the end of the day as long as we are both having fun that’s all that matters whether we win or lose. :)

Best of luck to Obey, WET, Spyker and all other tribes participating on World 96! Let’s keep the negativity and hate to a minimum (unless in jest of course) and let’s all just have some fun.

Stop being so reasonable. You're supposed to be upset and angry and saying stupid things. This isn't a game, it's tribal wars! You aren't supposed to have fun- you're supposed to be mad!

/s

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Not sure who has told you that but as far as I know, Obey declined Britney Spears' application more than once so of course they "decided" to fight us, not like they had any other choice o_O.
So you saying OBEY would not take us now? Lmao

DeletedUser102104

"The weaker you are the louder you bark."
For all the haters of OBEY

With that's said , Darren was never the best player in obey ! He was as always the Irish **** he is . There are plenty of screenshot which will prove that he did shit hole for his tribe (now in 96 and w90 the world win he is proud of was just gifted to him by me and other cos) . He is selfish and will always stay selfish .

I mean i was around and I remember Darren(xmachinez) did a lot for OBEY given circumstances. Stacked when needed and followed the majority of rules. And he is far from selfish - dude takes care of people who dont treat him like garbage.

*GranTorino

I mean i was around and I remember Darren(xmachinez) did a lot for OBEY given circumstances. Stacked when needed and followed the majority of rules. And he is far from selfish - dude takes care of people who dont treat him like garbage.

Sigh, I forgive you for your ignorance. this is stage 1 happy xmachinez. Just wait until a tribe mate tries to noble in his 50x50, buckle up.

DeletedUser

Personally I think his biggest mess up was supporting Kirk when Kirk was an enemy of Obey.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
gqQ56dqkQ8CB921X1EItnQ.png

Server time: 10:29:22 08/01/2018

Considering we were 200+ villages behind at one point Al is right, he did turn the war around. Thanks bro!

Before Al's prophecy:

168-239

After Al gave the prophecy:

344-249

Shit, Al is turning it around boys :(

It's funny cause I was waiting for Obey to pipe up after posting a few shitty war stats against non-Escape/Wet tribes and I knew I'd be able to post
jakoba which is 84 villages + in the war. This is important because:

A) Obey cannot afford to lose more players and they are already demonstrating.
B) Many core players have already quit.
C) Obey don't have anyone else to promote to council to save them.
D) They are losing valuable territory.
E) There's plenty more coming Obey's way.
F) I know some of the alphabet

Can't wait. Look forward to Obey recruiting the none dead weight from Barbie as previously predicted.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you saying OBEY would not take us now? Lmao

absolutely not how dare you ask that, what a ridiculously stupid question. Obey would never stoop so low as to recruit you. It's not like you have single handedly carried almost every defensive effort on the world or relevant to how this world is shaping.

DeletedUser102104

Sigh, I forgive you for your ignorance. this is stage 1 happy xmachinez. Just wait until a tribe mate tries to noble in his 50x50, buckle up.
I mean I'm not ignorant - I was on the xmachinez account. (The Kirk situation I am not entirely *in* on though)

DeletedUser117534

The best thing OBEY can do right now is to let all the critics convince the world that we are dying and soon are to collapse.

There is no point arguing with anyone anymore, we will continue doing what we do best and that is playing this game. And we play it with joy having great friends working against good opposition. Isn't that the essence of playing tribal wars. I also think winning is overrated, only handful of players win at the end, what's more precious is the journey.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Al Murph: Obey is just a bunch of noobs who recruit to win!

Also Al Murph: Look how powerful WET is for recruiting their enemies! This will surely be what lets them win!

I did not say that. It displays a lack of confidence in Obey & Co. it’s kinda funny he got rekt though and I say that as an anti Obeyer