How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
8c9c564b669b306a6e9858cf3f29d361.png

This includes all those strong rim tribes Obey showed who were boss. Also the new recruit jakoba (who told me that they self stacked). But doesn't include when kit left the tribe. Nor when Vape kicked to save stats.
21m more ODD, nearing 40 caps up and slightly above on ODA.

Where'd the Obey preachers go when they were bragging about "taking the lead". Sorry guys, we were busy in WET taking out these allied rim tribes against us.

While I'm at it; I'll go ahead and ruin a few more egos. World war stats below:

d3ac05979aefd47b4b6bcd2994e23066.png

DeletedUser98419

Nawww isn't that cute hehe wait until we dont have like 5 rim tribes to finish rimming before you get to excited there :p

Things will get good soon my precious.

7f3fab9753927037e0023da83dd2aeca--chicken.jpg

giphy.gif

DeletedUser92554

While I'm at it; I'll go ahead and ruin a few more egos. World war stats below:

d3ac05979aefd47b4b6bcd2994e23066.png

Am I missing something in this screen shot? It shows Wet loosing more villages (by 120....) than Obey and taking 16 less villages... I know you like to brag and talk yourself up (while saying how cocky Obey is), but I think you shot yourself in the foot in this one.

DeletedUser121437

16 less caps yet 300k more points capped? Just shows that them RIM tribe wars are for caps sadly.

Again I don't think you get the point. 120 more villages lost. But you know points are all that matters anyways.

DeletedUser120220

As i'm being roasted here on a daily basis for whatever reason they come up with for the day anyway, both sides do the same to protect stats.

3d6dd23823fca547c468510238b01ffa.png

Invite a distraction in my backline but not willing to take the losses in the war stats, it hasn't been just OBEY and Barbie saving war stats as some are claiming.

Edit: Besides being a distraction your new recruits are incredibly competent in leaking me information after kicking them without helping them, oh my.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121437

It wasn't an insult. Actually it was a compliment. He is highly skilled at the game, probably one of the best players in TW. He is the only reason why most rim tribes are still alive to this day.

I don't go out spouting insults like the rest of you.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So your point was completely pointless. It’s not just Trex who take sits you know , I have personally taken a few too. Obey are sloppy and easily defended against .

Sam

DeletedUser121437

How was my point completely pointless? I suggest you re-read it again and think about it a little. If you can't figure it out I can explain it for you.

Didn't know you also took sits, everyone just tells me it is always TreX and Jake. If you did, then kudos to you too.

As for Obey being sloppy and easily defended against, I'll just refer you back to the war stats between Obey, Wet, Escape, and Barbie that is listed above.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So your point was completely pointless. It’s not just Trex who take sits you know , I have personally taken a few too. Obey are sloppy and easily defended against .

Sam

Pointless is what I would describe your posts Sam. Giving compliments is not pointless, it's something this forum sorely lacks.
Indeed SP, Trex and Jake are a very formidable duo and have proven themselves on multiple worlds.

DeletedUser119689

Sam

Please stop talking on externals litteraly giving me a headache everytime you post something.

Has obey acctually done a proper op on you yet? Cause it doesnt seem like it.

Ive played against you before sam and every op that was on you, you lost a village. Dont make excuses about being busy in real life. It happens to everyone. Leave the account in a sitters hands who likes to defend. More fun. :)

P.s it didnt take much for you to quit tho i think it was only one op maybe 2 at a push. Shouting load and proud on skype/externals how good you are. B***h please!

Yes Jake and Trex are good. But so is GT account absolute baes ( got off on the wrong foot on a previous world and glad they gave me a 2nd chance), also that superdog account team is looking sexy as heck!!

Peace out! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Has obey acctually done a proper op on you yet? Cause it doesnt seem like it.

Yes they did and 95 Percent of what they sent went splat, Timings were pi** poor surprised really considering you are all making me out to be so bad. If that was the case why am I positive in caps against you ?

Sam

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes they did and 95 Percent of what they sent went splat, Timings were pi** poor surprised really considering you are all making me out to be so bad. If that was the case why am I positive in caps against you ?

Sam

You're saying Obey send troops and they died? :O
Damn. This IS worthy of posting about! Such a unique occurrence of a tribe sending troops and them dying must be spoken about again and again! This has never happened before in the history of TW.
Can you please post screenshots of reports? I want to know what this looks like.