How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

richiefingers

The truth hurts right, this happens when u got manipulated by WET tribe it seems now u realize that you just got tricked..

Being tricked by WET is ok, they are bunch of strategist that sacrifice other players, they will even sell their own friends ingame just to win. Thats how pathetic they are ingame.

Lol what truth?? I was being sarcastic, I've had no contact with wet at all apart from introducing myself. How could they have possibly manipulated us at all.
You are seeing conspiracies where there is none.
Obey are taking us out for there own reasons we have NOTHING to do with the coalition at all. mehh!! are taking villages from us as well so are you working with them against us? Is it a big conspiracy against us in tte (pest) No of cause not that's ridiculous just like wet manipulating us is ridiculous.
It's just the way it went I don't blame wet or spyker or mehh or even obey and your allies evsc raven and Ken who have all attacked us.
It is what it is and all part of the game

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol what truth?? I was being sarcastic, I've had no contact with wet at all apart from introducing myself. How could they have possibly manipulated us at all.
You are seeing conspiracies where there is none.
Obey are taking us out for there own reasons we have NOTHING to do with the coalition at all. mehh!! are taking villages from us as well so are you working with them against us? Is it a big conspiracy against us in tte (pest) No of cause not that's ridiculous just like wet manipulating us is ridiculous.
It's just the way it went I don't blame wet or spyker or mehh or even obey and your allies evsc raven and Ken who have all attacked us.
It is what it is and all part of the game

See, now ur deceiving urself, thats a withdrawal symptom of being manipulated by WET u try to get to their good side instead of accepting the fact that you were lied tooo....

WET is an evil force of mind controlling ingame players, where they look for unsuspecting victim just like you and get manipulated....

richiefingers

See, now ur deceiving urself, thats a withdrawal symptom of being manipulated by WET u try to get to their good side instead of accepting the fact that you were lied tooo....

WET is an evil force of mind controlling ingame players, where they look for unsuspecting victim just like you and get manipulated....

I'm not trying to get on anyone's side and you don't seem to understand the facts.
How can wet have manipulated us? I have had NO dealing with them so how could they have lied to me? and unless they do use mind control I don't see how they did unless I'm missing something?

Funny thing is PEST is anti obey soooo :rolleyes:
Of cause we are anti obey now you recruited our dukes into ken and are trying to noble us out (your doing a good job of it so far) as I said before not complaining about it just stating that it has nothing to do with wet or the coalition.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
24g4tz.jpg

Us in wet when convincing tribes we've never spoke to; to war Obey instead of each-other.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seeing the ODS gains confirmed what we already assumed. There was no need to keep a list. Maybe you should have stacked him or others in Defy. I'm happy with your choice not to send enough :)

Now go disband WET or are you a liar?

You are everything the world hates about Obey. Not not even the decency to admit you got called out. Absolute spoofer

DeletedUser105906

I don't know but there are a few people on the forums that need to go back to whatever rock they came out of...

we got a tinfoil hatter and a "whatbout-er"

DeletedUser66411

To try and steer this thread somewhat back on topic I'll try and discuss "How can obey win this world?".

With essentially all the rim tribes pretty much neutralized at this point on all sides of the world the main war should realistically kick off in full force in the coming weeks. With WET, Spyker and a newly agressive mehh!! combining for a 3000+ village advantage on Obey it will surely be an uphill battle for Obey to win this world. WET continues to pound the ex-barbie and now Obey front and it is tough to see how a simple banner change from these players is going to make much of a difference. Even if Obey manages to stop or even slow the WET push on the Barbie front realistically it is hard to picture any sort of push back as most of these players will have turtled so providing a counter attack will be extremely difficult. Spyker continues to make minimal gains and seems to be losing countless players to inactivity as they have eaten essentially every barb in their home K. If this continues I expect their remaining actives to at some point merge with WET.

In my opinion Obey has still yet to show any organized tribe ops on the scale that WET has been executing. If Obey is to win this world they will need to have substantial full tribal pushes into either Spyker/WET or both where they can demonstrate they have the teamwork to win a world.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To try and steer this thread somewhat back on topic I'll try and discuss "How can obey win this world?".

With essentially all the rim tribes pretty much neutralized at this point on all sides of the world the main war should realistically kick off in full force in the coming weeks. With WET, Spyker and a newly agressive mehh!! combining for a 3000+ village advantage on Obey it will surely be an uphill battle for Obey to win this world. WET continues to pound the ex-barbie and now Obey front and it is tough to see how a simple banner change from these players is going to make much of a difference. Even if Obey manages to stop or even slow the WET push on the Barbie front realistically it is hard to picture any sort of push back as most of these players will have turtled so providing a counter attack will be extremely difficult. Spyker continues to make minimal gains and seems to be losing countless players to inactivity as they have eaten essentially every barb in their home K. If this continues I expect their remaining actives to at some point merge with WET.

In my opinion Obey has still yet to show any organized tribe ops on the scale that WET has been executing. If Obey is to win this world they will need to have substantial full tribal pushes into either Spyker/WET or both where they can demonstrate they have the teamwork to win a world.

Good analysis but you forgot to mention Obeys strategy of dirty tactics and powermoves