How can Obey win the world from Almurph's perspective

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a scholar, I find the coalition's statistics manipulation fascinating. What's so interesting about it is the evolution of it over time. Originally the entire coalition was in the stats, which has gradually changed to just WET/Spyker and now adding in Mehh!! as a new participant. What one can notice is a consistency though underlying this seeming randomness. The coalition remove tribes from their statistics when they do not go positive in the war and add tribes which they did not previously as soon as they gain villages as to pad the stats. In the case of Defy, this meant literally removing them from the ingame war. It will be interesting to see how these develop in future.

Regardless, I tried my best to come up with some coalition methodology that made us look good, but I could only come up with posting the entire war out:

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: Spyker, WET, mehh!!, DEFY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 662
Side 2: 175
Difference: 487

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,055,169
Side 2: 1,347,036
Difference: 3,708,133

chart

The most important thing from the coalition methodology of showing statistics is the overall picture. For example, Spyker is slightly losing to Obey in the last week, however the intention of the poster is to make Spyker look good so he keeps them in despite them being slightly detrimental to the overall picture. I've tried replicating that above with WET and Mehh!!, making it look like they are losing in the last week, when most of that is actually Defy.

I stopped reading after 'as a scholar' you absolute TOASTER!

b07298874e7e70fa4af71fb311fda21c.png

Defy were a backline tribe having fun. Don't get too excited. You've still lost an overwhelming amount of ground by not being able to successfully neutralise Defy.

The coalition are still outgrowing Obey and making value able gains.

Barbie (ex vape, now obey) players let Barbie while being OP'd and made new tribes to save stats. Now that is embarrassing. The only manipulation is on Obeys side. Stop kidding yourselves!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser66411

I stopped reading after 'as a scholar' you absolute TOASTER!

b07298874e7e70fa4af71fb311fda21c.png

Defy were a backline tribe having fun. Don't get too excited. You've still lost an overwhelming amount of ground by not being able to successfully neutralise Defy.

The coalition are still outgrowing Obey and making value able gains.

Barbie (ex vape, now obey) players let Barbie while being OP'd and made new tribes to save stats. Now that is embarrassing. The only manipulation is on Obeys side. Stop kidding yourselves!!

What are your stats supposed to be showing? That a group of tribes with 3000+ more villages actually had a smaller total growth in points this past week?

blckdrgn1

What are your stats supposed to be showing? That a group of tribes with 3000+ more villages actually had a smaller total growth in points this past week?

He's trying to say that it takes 4 tribes mass barb nobling to keep up with Obey nobling their tribemates.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105906

He's trying to say that it takes 4 tribes mass barb nobling to keep up with Obey nobling their tribemates.

Have you seen what all your new recruits noble? Give me a break. Accounts that are 90% defense, noble barbs, and just pay PP so that Obey can sit them and save their accounts.

Still waiting for you guys to launch an OP, or does it take all 85 million points to clean up a tribe spanning 1k and 9mill points.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have you seen what all your new recruits noble? Give me a break. Accounts that are 90% defense, noble barbs, and just pay PP so that Obey can sit them and save their accounts.

Still waiting for you guys to launch an OP, or does it take all 85 million points to clean up a tribe spanning 1k and 9mill points.

Hmm, i heard rumors that Spyker will Merge with u guys after WET recruits Tudadar.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hahahha WET, Merges with SPYKER....The next move is to merge MEhhh,,...Hug Hug HUG!!!

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This thread is the ultimate insert foot into mouth example. I can't help but noticed how humbled ol' Murphy boy has been the last 2 days.
Bye Felicia

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
This thread is the ultimate insert foot into mouth example. I can't help but noticed how humbled ol' Murphy boy has been the last 2 days.
Bye Felicia

He had to try his approach with hopes of destabilizing Obey and encouraging the coalition. He always knew the odds were against them.
The way he acted was the most he could do since he didn't have much time to help IG.

DeletedUser92554

Is meh also attacking Dry? See a few nobles back and forth between the two

EDIT: World is over yet either, Obey still has to be able to capitalize on this chaos. If they sit and let it settle down, Dry will reform their front and be able to hold out better.Luckily Obey has pretty much wrapped up cleaning their rim just in time for this!

DeletedUser121868

I would love to hear how the coalition could win from almurphs perspective :)

thats if its still possible though which is a strech if you ask me !

DeletedUser114089

you havent yapped on about being opped yet i wonder why ??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

73178110.jpg

DeletedUser92554

Begs to be op'd... quits when op'd... Familiar

Which account was he on again? Too many accounts have quit from that side in the last few days for me to figure it out myself.

Guy was literally trash talking for months about how he wanted to be op'd.