How can we get this world to close?

DeletedUser

ok we know the mod's won't close the world unless their is under 500 players and there's no say they will close it then(only look into it)

it's clear to everyone playing world 45 ,that the world is over and new players popping up all over the place is not what everyone wants.
the world speed is not helping these new starters,as they have no chance of gaining enough points let alone the troops to do anything.

i really don't mind playing world 45 and finishing it but TW's support really need to look at the world from inside not just on the stats on new players joining or the players playing.the world speeds also come into play.
it's clear that TW's don't really care and are not taking in to consideration that the world is as good as over,if they close the world to new starters we would have the world cleaned up within 2 weeks never mind the 3 months required.

but if TW's don't listen to us then theirs nothing we can do apart from carry on,and then more players will leave there accounts.and is that what TW's want.(less players playing cos they don't close worlds when asked.

TBH whinning about it wont do any good. W44 has never whined about the world closing. It's a differnt circumstance of course, but all it does is piss morthy and the mods off. The world will close when it closes. W40-W45 is being closed Tuesday. So you can all i have a sigh of relief now

DeletedUser99788

Subject attack >>
Conversational partner jaithai
Folder: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export

Whome23 today at 14:42
it's only a game m8,why take it so personnal
jaithai today at 14:39
tosspot
Whome23 today at 14:27
your next m8.there's no 1 else left to attack.
jaithai today at 14:18
Why are you attacking me you lump of shite?

i'm surly not whinning.

but the players we are nobling are.

what more do we have to do to get the world closed.
i'm nobling players as the beginners protection passes,how fair is that.
and they nearly always re-start,now we have the world down to 520 players with 1 village.
it won't be long now.

DeletedUser

TBH whinning about it wont do any good. W44 has never whined about the world closing. It's a differnt circumstance of course, but all it does is piss morthy and the mods off. The world will close when it closes. W40-W45 is being closed Tuesday. So you can all i have a sigh of relief now

Your world has never asked to be closed because you still have a load of tribes left lol. Check our map :icon_rolleyes:.

Funny how you come in here swear and then give an example of totally different circumstances then say you know its totally different circumstances.

When we have noobs galore restarting with little to no hope of anything but being nobled as soon as BP finishes you can see why we are frustrated.

DeletedUser99788

Stage 1:

Once a world has roughly less than 1000 players, we run a survey to see if players would like half price coins/packets.

Stage 2:

When the world reaches less than 500 players we run a second survey with the option to reduce coin/packet costs further to 1/3rd of the standard cost.

now we have the world under 500 players any chance of being placed in the final phase.so we can work on ending this as soon as we can and please now stop these guy's from starting over it's just unfair on them and pointless.
Stage 3:

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame phase. This involves closing the world to new registrations (if not already done), preventing players from starting over after being conquered and reducing coin/packet coins to 25% of the standard cost.

angrim

So is 99.6% close enough to 70-80% ? Assuming we count Onoez as family, if not we're only around 93% dominance.

mitsche

I am not sure that reducing packet cost to 1/3 will do anything. They are basically free already