How Can WET & Escape Win this WAR

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If we would apply that same logic i don't understand why you, Jake or Trex would trust Sam.
Or am i being a moron for applying your logic to both tribes?

You're a moron for mentioning the alex thing go on post the conversation lol. and yeah I still have the same opinion of sam so what's your point?

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Alex clearly didn't know who Almurph was... Its Obey's fault for having someone that stupid as a council member.

I am totally fine with Sam, I trust him as I would any tribemates. He has done quite a lot so far and I happy to be playing with him here. :)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alex clearly didn't know who Almurph was... Its Obey's fault for having someone that stupid as a council member.

I am totally fine with Sam, I trust him as I would any tribemates. He has done quite a lot so far and I happy to be playing with him here. :)

My Skype name was literally 'almurph' with my skype id being themurphallcaps

I was being pure sarcastic with my response ( as I was OBVIOUSLY messaging as almurph, then it struck me he didnt know who i was and I wasn't even hiding it lol) but then realised he must have been proper dumb to not realise who I was and continue to talk to me as if I played that account. I'd be very very worried if you can literally just random message a player and they start talking to you without having any clue who they are. Just shows Obeys disconnect.

aeeef7decd5d8d1512394821ff297825.png
Wasn't going to post the convo until you said it. And I wasn't actually looking for info initially I was actually messaging about something else but when I realised he didn't know who I was I decided to keep it up for shits and giggles lol

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why Alex doesn't have these nice planning skype messages with me. I feel left out, can we get a group convo next go around?