How Can WET & Escape Win this WAR

Schizophrenic

Guys ignore Schizo, he likes to attention seek on the forums because he has no account left.

The external forums are exactly for that..... are you so stupid, its a forum where external views and opinions can be shared on the world.

DeletedUser66411

They won't though, they are afraid of all our defense. They see what we can do with literally 0 defense.
Like your outstanding op where you managed an impressive 1 cap? Back to barb nobbling and internalling. Your speciality.

Last edited by a moderator:

*GranTorino

Yet you do not play the world troll , Leave W96 Externals and get trolling on the W97 Externals

Sam

Speaking of playing the world, where are you going? There's more villages of yours I need to take yet

https://prnt.sc/hqetzs
hqetzs

DeletedUser119047

You guys better watch out. I heard WET hired an outsider to run their Ops. LOLS. This game is truly pay 2 win

DeletedUser120160

Like your outstanding op where you managed an impressive 1 cap? Back to barb nobbling and internalling. Your speciality.

To be fair to TreX he was the one who said we should wait and do a proper op, that was just a free for all because we got impatient :D

Schizophrenic

Yet you do not play the world troll , Leave W96 Externals and get trolling on the W97 Externals

Sam

Yet again that is why the externals exist so outsiders can voice their opinions like why final barrage is bae, and you suck sam

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Agreed. Nub needs to learn how to plan an op and get more than 80 caps next time.

Well i guess credit where credit is due. Well done at taking out them inactive, near flat-lined accounts.
Now can you please do something against the real enemy? This is a boring standoff

DeletedUser105906

Well i guess credit where credit is due. Well done at taking out them inactive, near flat-lined accounts.
Now can you please do something against the real enemy? This is a boring standoff

Seriously? Lmao. First of all, it is your fault for carrying any inactive accounts (funnily enough you guys hate on WET for having too many inactive accounts, more hypocritical than funny actually). Secondly, your op consists of throwing untimed nukes and nobles to a player surrounded by you guys and you STILL don't manage to get caps.

How about you guys stop nobling barbs - literally the only reason you are growing in points.

DeletedUser121412

obey opped you?

you weren't even the target of that

Shout out to the "planned" obey op tonight, halfway to my 3rd defender of the day. 150+ red attacks and you managed to get one village off me *applause* Seriously though good cap, too bad you got smashed our sniped on every other one of my villas =/ maybe next time.

DeletedUser92554

Shout out to the "planned" obey op tonight, halfway to my 3rd defender of the day. 150+ red attacks and you managed to get one village off me *applause* Seriously though good cap, too bad you got smashed our sniped on every other one of my villas =/ maybe next time.

Who are you again?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seriously? Lmao. First of all, it is your fault for carrying any inactive accounts (funnily enough you guys hate on WET for having too many inactive accounts, more hypocritical than funny actually). Secondly, your op consists of throwing untimed nukes and nobles to a player surrounded by you guys and you STILL don't manage to get caps.

How about you guys stop nobling barbs - literally the only reason you are growing in points.

Ouch that hit a nerve! O wait I am not and never have been in vape!

Please become more informed about who I am before making irrelevant posts that make yourself look silly. If you are talking about me you are not talking about vape, and if you are talking about vape you are not talking about me.

So please sir... go away!

DeletedUser105906

Ouch that hit a nerve! O wait I am not and never have been in vape!

Please become more informed about who I am before making irrelevant posts that make yourself look silly. If you are talking about me you are not talking about vape, and if you are talking about vape you are not talking about me.

So please sir... go away!

Obey... Vape... whats the difference? A group of over confident barb noblers.