How Can WET & Escape Win this WAR

DeletedUser120220

also regarding red khan, hes in apex.. im aware of his being with you on other worlds and hes doing a fine job in apex thankyou.. i havent said anything to escape regarding him..
in fact apex dont talk much at all.. we just plod on.
so my declaration against the odds is simply venting what you caused in the first place.. so now let this end.. you have yr rubbish excuses and i have facts..
no more said on the matter.. i await you and no doubt some final op in my direction.. enjoy! :)

8e2125aa88ca573420386e07c01b072a.png

Where did escape get that idea from?

DeletedUser105906

Better to rim a nobody for some peace of mind than to live in angst. not much lost but a lot gained.

DeletedUser105906

"not cower due to a little spy" - I don't think I even need to address this do it? Pretty asinine perspective.

Sure you do, we met on w30 :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
"not cower due to a little spy" - I don't think I even need to address this do it? Pretty asinine perspective.

Sure you do, we met on w30 :)

Every side in this war has spying going on to a certain degree, is what I mean.

And W30 was 8 years ago or so? =/ More even lol. Sorry my memory isn't the greatest. I remember talking to Red Khan recently though.

DeletedUser120220

Every side in this war has spying going on to a certain degree, is what I mean.

This world even has Almurph posing as a Simplyphysics co and Jake as a Natticus co.

For people who flame Obey on the forums they sure try to fit in :p

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This world even has Almurph posing as a Simplyphysics co and Jake as a Natticus co.

For people who flame Obey on the forums they sure try to fit in :p

Don't be a moron and include the conversation. It just makes Obey look bad. No one else so why even bring that up lmao

DeletedUser120220

Oh him. The same guy who played with a lot of Obey on 90 too. Defo trustworthy. Not.

If we would apply that same logic i don't understand why you, Jake or Trex would trust Sam.
Or am i being a moron for applying your logic to both tribes?