How Clear defraud people!!!

Wellingtown

I dont like to be called boy first off. second, everything you said could have been said in 1 shorter paragraph...

I still dont know what happened, but you are the only one that seems to share your opinion.

I never tried to explain what you did cause I really dont care... i find it funny and amusing to sit here and chirp... then login in an hour and read the next chapter of your story of which I use to put my little bro to sleep.

He ends up falling asleep before I can finish the first sentance. He asks me why I read such boring stories.

YES! I have returned to the forum to tell you that you are wrong about you.

Kind of a silly demand but i did it anyways.

DeletedUser35787

I demand you return to the forum to tell me what a great duke I was!

I_Have_The_Power.jpg

Wellingtown

Well, I dont know whats going on in the world anymore... i was stupid and quit. BUT i thought you were a good duke.

great is pushing it.

keep on trucking!

Wellingtown

Clear will win the world.

also... I hope saphiras is being dealt with accordingly.

DeletedUser35787

It seems like the either got an attackable ban or quit. Both Bwana and Saphiras disappeared together... Ah well, nice little feast for us :)

DeletedUser

It seems like the either got an attackable ban or quit. Both Bwana and Saphiras disappeared together... Ah well, nice little feast for us :)
recce was playing with more than an account too( considering he is my friend), if you don't know just ask himself directly.

billy had accesses to tteb account once.

something suspecting was between ffe and frank that I am not completely sure about it but probably there is not much difference from others.(I now I have access to two accounts in Clear too :p, but I don't use both of them and play with only one of them(one is close you and one another is close to my dear k47, so I will get that K back too if even I will be forced to cross through some friends because almost evceryone in that K is in friendship with me except one that I chose to end my friendship with him).

n00bie just grow a bit cus I don't want to see my enemies cry when they see my anger.

n00bie, Donkey is coming and wellingtown want to tell that his brother is very younger than him that I think both of them are like each other, but gawd knows what is the real fact.(wellie was one of first people who attacked my new friends, cinbdy is same and I unfortunately should force cindy to quit too then it will be your time and nathan time and we will get control of south completely and as I am trying to start a riot in core of Clear and want to show most of Clear that they should not stay silent when they could defend thei5 friend, what can their friend do if he wanted to fight, just enjoy my axes because some people had seen my sexy soldiers and I will command my soldiers on your way and you know why I use some words when I am sure that you report, so if you want to start insulting like my other targets use skype or forum mail because I like PnP and don't want that you make mods pissed off.

wellie, don't worry. I can tell myself that you are much more older than your brother :*, now sleep well ;) and have a good dreams.

good, i hope he goes barb
@Clear leaders:
what my dear wellie wrote means a lot to me :))
It will be fun to see anger of a pissed off donkey for you guys because your time is almost over sweetheart.

I know how much you guys want to have one world victory and how much many in Clear want to be in a tribe which will win this world, but Clear has no way to winning this world because donkey is coming back for you n00bies, ask GoD for help because you don't have any other way to get ride of me except I die in RL that I think no one in Clear don't want that but as anom told he will cry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im going to say this on behalf of everyone i think.

Nobody, and thats Everybody on this forum cares what you are saying right now, until you come to the world and show them something of what you are going to do, stop spouting all this hot air .

Wellingtown

I think I heard my name...

wellingtown want to tell that his brother is very younger than him that I think both of them are like each other

Zing!