How Clear defraud people!!!

DeletedUser

Paolo... look at your family tribe. Day after day our small band of warriors is nobling more villages than your 250+ players. How can you explain this? Did you recruit inactives wholesale? Are they just afraid? Are they just with you because that's what they were told to do and don't actually care where they are.

The answer is a mix of the above of course. Members from every one of your family tribes are approaching my members left right and center for protection. Some are telling us stuff, some are just blatantly copy/pasting info. Unless you want me to order my players to block all your players this behavior is going to continue to happen.

Loose lips shink ships Paolo.. and unfortunately for you your members not only have loose lips but many are even drilling holes in the hull. I asked DFF to run an experiment to find out just how loyal your members are to you ... do you think he's had much success? And don't pretend you've never had spies in my tribe. That's just obviously untrue. There's really no need for you to try and play the innocent martyr here. We all know that this war is exactly what you wanted and now that you can't handle the truth you're trying to pick at every little move we make rather than look at the moves your players are making.

Despite the opinion of a few megaphones in the external -- I am not a malicious liar, I don't intentionally cheat people, and I certainly don't play favorites among my own members. Everyone in Clear! is here because I want them here and they haven't given me a reason to want otherwise. Can you say the same of your own flock(s)?

DeletedUser74275

i think i just saw a ghost....oh no mr.inactive paid us a call! :icon_eek:

well i hope someone laid the red carpet for him?

i would answer all of his questions, but as he wont be here again until 15.01.11, there would be little point, or to the fact he answered all of his own questions because he is THAT good and sure of himself :icon_rolleyes:

*kneels before his greatness*

DeletedUser

Paolo... look at your family tribe. Day after day our small band of warriors is nobling more villages than your 250+ players. How can you explain this? Did you recruit inactives wholesale? Are they just afraid? Are they just with you because that's what they were told to do and don't actually care where they are.

LOL.

The irony.

DeletedUser

There's no irony here. Clear and Storm combined never had over 125 members. The nomad family has quickly ballooned to over 250 members and then has the audacity to claim we're nobling nothing but inactives. How can we be nobling inactives that just joined the tribe!?

DeletedUser74275

who said you was nobling inactives?

clear! were nobling aheller who was an unsat account for 3 days and sponge probably even more so, but i wouldnt accuse clear! of eating inactives

another thing you have dreamed up?

DeletedUser

Nah not at all. Saphiras has been mailing a couple of my members to tell them how terrible Clear! is and that we're only targetting Nomad's inactives.

DeletedUser

Sponge is active, as far as I know - he always answers my in game msgs rather quickly. In fact, we've had a few good msgs back and forth :) He's happy to engage in witty banter with someone from the opposition!

DeletedUser

Sponge is active, as far as I know - he always answers my in game msgs rather quickly. In fact, we've had a few good msgs back and forth :) He's happy to engage in witty banter with someone from the opposition!
but there is a problem and it is he just doesn't have a clue about the way that is better for him to fight and I wish I could help him in sitting his account sometimes and maybe Clear could fear from him and will see that possition of spong patric can prove Clear that Clear is nothing when a good player fight with them, but I like hium as he stayed and wants to fight till the end.

DeletedUser74275

but there is a problem and it is he just doesn't have a clue about the way that is better for him to fight and I wish I could help him in sitting his account sometimes and maybe Clear could fear from him and will see that possition of spong patric can prove Clear that Clear is nothing when a good player fight with them, but I like hium as he stayed and wants to fight till the end.

when does this 3 months come to light then donkey

i aint seeing ya?

infact im being probed as the one who told ciatsis, bjk. to leave clear!, which is nonsense, i dont think u had anything to do with that either

im starting to sound like im feeling sorry for myself, but that kind of happens when you constantly brush off accusations that are falsely given

the bwana account was given to saphiras by a clear! member....that is all i know

i dont meddle with password, spies, none of it, i dont even look for them in my tribe because they aint worth the time

DeletedUser61979

the bwana account was given to saphiras by a clear! member....that is all i know

Yeah, I found that one out yesterday. Saphiras does a lousy job of mailing people from both accounts. :lol:

DeletedUser

when does this 3 months come to light then donkey

i aint seeing ya?

infact im being probed as the one who told ciatsis, bjk. to leave clear!, which is nonsense, i dont think u had anything to do with that either

im starting to sound like im feeling sorry for myself, but that kind of happens when you constantly brush off accusations that are falsely given

i dont meddle with password, spies, none of it, i dont even look for them in my tribe because they aint worth the time
My friend, never shoot before seeing your target and my coming will be like a hammer in the head because I should disband Clear and I will nee you to fight and show Clear that penetrating in you is not that easy that they think, then they will loose all that they conquered from nomad, I am pretty sure about its end and be sure that it will make you much more happy than you think my friend, just fight and rock atm ;)

DeletedUser

clear! you should know you have to loosen him up abit first he is very tight, just look how close his villages are :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Treborn

Holy shit! It's Toniq! lol I had to look twice. Hey Toniq, what's up? Hope you are doing well. Tell MDC he's a noob. lol
Hello billy, there`s no need to tell MDC he`s a noob, he already knows it lol
Im doing fine, job keeps me busy pretty much. Did you get back in business, money are flowing? :D Time to time I keep coming back reading w26 and w4 forums and its really sad to see this non`stop "Clear! is bad, Clear! are traitors, lets burn Clear!". For me its damn clear you`re doing a good job and allways the number one tribe will be "the worst, not worth it blabla".

Unfortunately I doubt the other side will get any better and present a real threat. From now on its all about "lets stay togheter, rim these bastards and close the world".
PS: I never had the oportunity to thank you for keeping the pack tight in the period me and MDC quited. You actually did very good. Also dont let that child Im Happy to assume that role. He`s `tard.

@richard, hello old mate. I did nothing special, I just had patience and worked with you after bloodprince dissapeared.

@khare. dude, you sound like an ex-wife complaining. You broke up from your husband and everything you do now is related to him. You hate him so much that your entire life is about making him look bad. You feel like you have no value if you`re not with him. On the other hand you left him. Let him go, you`re togheter anymore ...
I dont know how aliens turned FFE but its creepy to see you in this state.

@all the other clear members, thumbs up guys.

DeletedUser

@khare. dude, you sound like an ex-wife complaining. You broke up from your husband and everything you do now is related to him. You hate him so much that your entire life is about making him look bad. You feel like you have no value if you`re not with him. On the other hand you left him. Let him go, you`re togheter anymore ...
I dont know how aliens turned FFE but its creepy to see you in this state.

Just to make you sure, I still like ffe but I hate anom, however FFE betrayed me too by defrauding people about my loyalty(That I was really loyal till the last second that khare account was around in this world), so I did not choose this state, so complain to ffe if you want to complain to someone, because he made that mistake not me and I did not betrayed him, but he did that.

Hope you understand it and spend enough time for finding the real fact if this may be important to you.(I know that you are busy in RL, but if spend enough time for finding what really happen I will appreciate it).

DeletedUser35787

You hate me because I stuck up for you, and then you told me to shut my mouth and you didn't need some White boy to stick up for you. Real mature there buddy.

DeletedUser

You hate me because I stuck up for you, and then you told me to shut my mouth and you didn't need some White boy to stick up for you. Real mature there buddy.
Ask FFE about color of my skin so.(you are wrong again like always)

DeletedUser74275

khare there is a picture of you just to the left

ya got some big nostrils, but u look cute :O)

DeletedUser35787

Ask FFE about color of my skin so.(you are wrong again like always)

I've seen you before and on facebook... This is not about race or skin colour, but the fact is you did not like a white brit to stick up for you. You have a big thing against anyone who is not of your faith. I've read it many times from you.

Oh and unless your profile picture is photoshopped, you are not White :s

Last edited:

DeletedUser

donkeys get cold in the winter

article-1080205-0238F6B8000005DC-358_468x286.jpg