How Clear defraud people!!!

DeletedUser

or even better if we were alll blue

Blue%20people%2013CT0996.jpg

DeletedUser

I've come to the conclusion that those blue thingies from avatar, the Na'vi I think they're called, are really just a big cross between a Smurf and those velociraptors from Jurassic Park.

I don't understand the obsession of people to cover themselves up in blue body paint and engage in ritual orgies.

scratch that. where do I sign up? :D

DeletedUser74275

I've come to the conclusion that those blue thingies from avatar, the Na'vi I think they're called, are really just a big cross between a Smurf and those velociraptors from Jurassic Park.

I don't understand the obsession of people to cover themselves up in blue body paint and engage in ritual orgies.

scratch that. where do I sign up? :D

Sign here

(I do sign my body and soul to the man that is Paolo and will die for the tribe NOMAD)

DeletedUser

I've seen you before and on facebook... This is not about race or skin colour, but the fact is you did not like a white brit to stick up for you. You have a big thing against anyone who is not of your faith. I've read it many times from you.

Oh and unless your profile picture is photoshopped, you are not White :s
This is your another mistake, first of all, I am neither white nor black, Moreover, one of my uncles is living in England(Wolverhampton) , one of my aunts is living in USA(Ohio) and so on, so do you want to tell that again?(anom you are wrong again like always and the fact is that you can never understand anything about anyone who is not in your culture)

anom, I did not want your back up because you were not straight and steady, so how could I count on you when you treat like trigger happy guys?
just know yourself first then don't be sad next time that another friend of yours will not want you to help him.(do you really want to hear that to start this annoying convo again).

you were first who betrayed me and it can be a good proof about what I said about you.

I did not complained to Moogle when they attacked my tribe after winning against DA in k47 because I was aware of the fact that my tribe mates in SOCKD are not that good but they are loyal, and I did not have enough time for sitting finger, so I let siting of his account to Hegemony and KIZIL was not giving up too, so it was the most hard time that I had in whole of w26 and to be honest I never complained to pete and marker who were my friends in Moogle, but they talked to me and told me that they will do all that they can do to save me and my friends and at that time I was going to make core of SOKD ready to fight with both KIZIL and Moogle at the same time, but suddenly some Moogle friends told me to talk with Dauthi and he will be happy to talk to you too, I just surprised to see Dauthi is going to accept my friends because I was just training them considering they were doing good jobs, but I couldn't believe that a tribe like Moogle will accept people just because of their tight relationships, so I and my small SOCKD team merged to Moogle and I think we were the only tribe that merged to Moogle completely :p(thanks to all of My Moogle friends and EX friends), In summery, I was always to loyal to my loyal friends and if you ask each of toasty and aaron, you will find that I had told them that there is no need to be worry about Clear and I am not sure how much I can stay loyal with Clear because anom is demoralizing moral and demolishing loyalty of its fighters like crazy one after one and to be honest I was not first guy that you annoyed and i am not last one. a few weeks ago I told paolo that nathan will do much more than you can ever believe for us and he is doing the same but since a few months ago and I wanted to get him in our side, but I had to talk with him about his new way first that fortunately we don't want him anymore, so just remember how was I and think again about what will you guys do to Clear in the end and don't forget that this world is your first world and probably you don't know lots of ways or winning war, but this is enough for you to be sure that war and fight is two different things and you are winning in fights like T4H were winning in its fights but everyday loyalty of people in Clear is being demolished because of you and nathan more and more and you can't even imagine it because you chose wrong way and you think every Clear fighter is afraid of you and stayed in Clear just because of their fear to you that I don't think so, some of them are there because they had joined it once and don't want to think again about a new tribe but after you demolish their loyalty good enough they will decide to think and probably it will be very late for you.

FFE is still silence and maybe he is just trying to find a single mistake in my words to defraud people again about me, but I am sure that he will not find anything because these facts really happened, so they can't be wrong.

DeletedUser74275

In summary

Khare has an uncle in england
an aunt in the USA
KIZIL
Moogle
SOCKD
Loyal
FFE
Defraud
Anom
Demoralizing

Wellingtown

I think Khare has forgotten that this is a game.

Khare, if it makes you feel any better... i played w.26 for quite a while... and honestly... I dont even really know who you are.

Well, not true... you have this HUGE chip on your shoulder.

Wellingtown

who is wellingtown?

Well, you prolly didnt hear about me cause you never stopped talking to listen.

I am only a penut in a barell of chestnuts. I was in clear! Never really did much, and I never really grew very big. You would have had to look down your nose at me.

I also quit the world.. for a number of reasons... 1 being i was a horrible player. I managed to stay in clear for ages tho... i must say anom was my fav duke... FFE was good too, but i never really talked to him much.

OH, and i have done some forum reading... I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU! I couldnt imagine carrying such burdens as you do.

DeletedUser

Well, you prolly didnt hear about me cause you never stopped talking to listen.

I am only a penut in a barell of chestnuts. I was in clear! Never really did much, and I never really grew very big. You would have had to look down your nose at me.

I also quit the world.. for a number of reasons... 1 being i was a horrible player. I managed to stay in clear for ages tho... i must say anom was my fav duke... FFE was good too, but i never really talked to him much.

OH, and i have done some forum reading... I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU! I couldnt imagine carrying such burdens as you do.
No, boy, I know who you are, I mean who are you to talk about me?(I know this is just a game much more better than you, but game has its rules too)

If someone betray you, you should get that revenge back just in game, no more no less and anom betrayed me, so I am just doing what I should do and I have given this victory to Clear(you don't know about it too, but as FFE is not afraid of admiting my disbandment plan for T4H, be sure that you will find more) and this is correct that many like iliuta, gummy, toniq xillah are not playing the game, but they know that it was impossible for Clear to get the situation that they are already in it without me and i am not sorry for doing that because I did what I had to do and will do it again and again, because people should not prevent helping when they see some people are like cats who forget every blessings and some people are like fox who always make plan for everyone even their friends.
you never look around to find what was happening, so I don't except you to know what really happened, but this is best to not talk about things that you don't know about them enough.

boy there are things that you don't know and one of them is how to walk in dreams of people when you know something that is important for them or you can make something important for them that I just explained things to FFE and he did not agree to disband T4H at that time but after a week he gave me green light to start my plan that only me and he and bounch was aware of that except FFE had told about it to someone else, but now as FFE have that skill and seems that he is using that against paolo, I should explain this now to prevent from failure of paolo because if he loose intrest he will loose otherwise he will win because his opponent will be semi active when exams come and he has no exams, so he will be able to use his skills more and make his villages completely safe and organized, so if you don't know anything about leadership just don't say that anom is bla bla or FFE is bla bla, because I just showed you one of secrets that I stopped a tribe that its name was CHE!!! and obviously this is not only fights or the war that you think.

war have many keys to victory not only kill or be killed that one of them is getting attention of your enemy.(most of leaders are not that calm to be able to bear the pressure in fighting steps of war, so they loose, but some like ffe can see their tribe loosing for months and still try to win not to stay alive, so if he has some big fighters with more skills, probably I should some more tactics that he doesn't know)

I explained you more and maybe your brain is farting atm, but this is not a big problem because you are not a leader, but I explained these to you to be sure that when I tell that FFE is not that good that you think and anom is awful, just accept it or at least don't tell that they are bla bla bla or bla.
Got it?

the only good leader in Clear is johang that unfortunately he forgotten his friendship with me :|, but as I come back for a reason and I should do that, I had found some other ways for disbanding Clear after thinking a lot about what they may do in answer of what I do and so on.

I wish you will come back to this forum to admit that I was wrong about me when you told those things about me.

DeletedUser

OK why don't you start saying something when you have COME back not when you will come back in the next month, or the month after that

DeletedUser35787

How I betrayed khare - the non donkey-logic version
I betrayed him when I stuck up for him...
I betrayed him when he left clear...
I betrayed him when he sent out invites to join donkey, to pretty much the whole of Clear!...
I betrayed him when I stayed out of the fight between him and mike...
I betrayed him when he deleted...

DeletedUser

You have betrayed him many times then shame on you stone him :lol:

DeletedUser

khare. shut up. You have absolutely no credit in the disbandment of T4H, i swear to god if you ever try and take that claim again i will spill every little secret you have ever given me.