How Contra Stole NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
contragrinch.png

Every Who down in Whoville liked NS a lot, but Contra, who lived just north of Whoville - did not. Contra hated NS - the whole NS-being. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that his heart was two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes, he stood there hating the Whos. Staring down from his cave, with a sour grinchy frown, at the warm, lighted windows below in their town. For he knew that every Who down in Whoville beneath was busy now, hanging a holly who wreath.

[spoil]
27427131_.jpg
[/spoil]​

Contra could not stand the noises. They plotted and plotted, but all the plans were faulted. Suddenly, Contra stood up grinchily humming, for their new plan was cunning.

Contra: All we need is a spy!

Contra looked around, but since spies are scarce, there was none to be found. Did that stop Contra? Ha! Contra simply said...

Contra: If we can't *find* a spy, we'll *make* one instead.

So they took their member, and took some black thread, and tied a big sign around his head.

[spoil]
nviteme.png
[/spoil]​

It was as easy as that, the bait had a bite, and Mayhem had sent an invite.

[spoil]
invite.png
[/spoil]​

It was a success, as the member found his way into Whoville according to plan. He had to wait until they were all sleeping, to invite 2Sandals as soon as he can.

[spoil]
newinvite.png
[/spoil]​

All their windows were dark. No one knew he was there. All the Whos were all dreaming sweet dreams without care... when he came to the first little house on the square.

2Sandals: This is stop number one!

[spoil]
dismiss.png
[/spoil]​

And then he did the same thing to a second NS player, another and another, leaving no member for later.

[spoil]
gone.png
[/spoil]​

They're finding out now that NS is gone! They're just waking up, I know just what they'll do. Their mouths will hang open a minute or two, then the Whos down in Whoville will all cry, "Boo Hoo."

[3:43:08 AM] anil_sanchania: Umm.. What just happened??
[3:44:13 AM] smatias1320: Sandals you ****** *******
[3:44:33 AM] smatias1320: Sandals disbanded tribe and joined contra
[3:44:44 AM] lill-grodah: what
[3:45:32 AM] lill-grodah: (facepalm)
[3:47:20 AM] lucaya.tw: 2Sandals. dismissed you from the tribe Nightshift
[3:47:20 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: why
[3:47:20 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: did
[3:47:27 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: Why the **** WAS HE IN MY TRIBE
[3:47:33 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: >>>><<<<
[3:47:40 AM] lucaya.tw: What an idiot
[3:48:46 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: 2sandals got into the tribe and kicked everyone
[3:48:57 AM] smatias1320: How did he get privileges
[3:49:01 AM] smatias1320: Invite me back
[3:49:04 AM] smatias1320: Hettra
[3:49:07 AM] Zebastian ''WZY'': WTF
[3:49:17 AM] Voxniq - Fredrik: What as happened? :O
[3:49:19 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: casuallygaming
[3:49:20 AM] edvin.melin: Ehat have happened?
[3:49:20 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: gave him
[3:49:28 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: jesus christ... stop asking
[3:49:32 AM] Voxniq - Fredrik: kk
[3:49:36 AM] smatias1320: Kk
[3:54:40 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: What the **** is casual doing in my chat
[3:54:46 AM] Jewakim / Thalle: get out

DeletedUser107679

It gives no real strategical advantage except maybe to spot out a few inactives without sitters yumyum.
It does however show how good of an idea it is to mass-recruit like Mayhem does. :lol:

DeletedUser

can't you guys do anything more than buy a spy and get him the privils to dismiss an entire tribe, all my years in TW this is the most worthless "strategy" i have seen.

really shows the "war" spirit

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
War has a lot more to it than plain old "brute force". But however, it was definitely no strategy. They will regroup and the war will continue.

Well, all that aside, nice PnP Crim :)
I was hoping everyone would enjoy my mad rhyming skills. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

How this all went down was probably the funniest thing I've seen so far on this world...

Those forums needed a fresh start anyways boys and girls, sorry to say but they were a disaster :(

EDIT: Just read the Pnp actually a good job man nice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107718

That's a nice way of trying to justify what you did... I have one thing and another to say about this but whatever, won't make any difference now anyway. See you in the battlefield, I guess. Oh, and nice tactic, I suppose this game doesn't get any more immoral than this. You made your point atleast :).

DeletedUser80534

What kind of tribe gives privs to someone they don't even know or can trust. This says something about their internal structure and leadership. Wth are people still doing in NS, and even asking to be invited back??

This comes at such a good time for me. I would have been jumping into NS villas right about now if some noob didn't backstab me. I'm even more sad now ;( (cries a river)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's a nice way of trying to justify what you did... I have one thing and another to say about this but whatever, won't make any difference now anyway. See you in the battlefield, I guess. Oh, and nice tactic, I suppose this game doesn't get any more immoral than this. You made your point atleast :).
There's no way of justifying what I did. It was a dirty move; immoral indeed. But you should definitely realize that I'm not the one to blame, but perhaps your beloved leader, whom so desperately tries to recruit every red dot he sees.

DeletedUser

I think he would have done naughty things to get us to go there :s

DeletedUser107718

I will agree that this taught me a lesson that I will never forget. GJ. Also nice PnP.

DeletedUser

Whilst it serves leadership of NS right, it is a pathetic move on your behalf crimmy.

DeletedUser80534

Whilst it serves leadership of NS right, it is a pathetic move on your behalf crimmy.

How is this a pathetic move? The weakness in NS leadership needed to be highlighted for all to see. There's no better way to do it than this. How many loyal members are there really in this tribe and how many are just sitting in it waiting for something better to come along? They also recruited war targets who probably joined NS only temporarily and are waiting for their chance to strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.