How Contra Stole NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1. nevah used the term 'BIG'.

2. no hard and fast rule that a war has to comprise of multiple players. .. whaddaya expect? 100 guys throwing nukes and train at each other.. last time i checked the dictionary, 'an armed conflict between two' fits in

3. you guys just cant stop making a fool outta yourselves by making banal,illogical statements. now can ya?

4. oh and you are getting pwned. seems like :icon_rolleyes:

1 - she quoted the word 'war' not big, so nobody said you evah used the word big.

2 - thanks for the clarification on what war means.

3 - wut does banal mean?

4 - good job. ya'll are so pro.

DeletedUser93993

1 - she quoted the word 'war' not big, so nobody said you evah used the word big.

3 - wut does banal mean?

she deliberately used the adjective 'big' before war. so yeah i prefer to think it that way

and for the meaning... 'Banal'- common in a boring way, to the point of being predictable , containing nothing new, irritating,
synonyms-cliche, bogus, meh : German-banal; Italian- banale.

hope that helps :p

DeletedUser

she deliberately used the adjective 'big' before war. so yeah i prefer to think it that way

and for the meaning... 'Banal'- common in a boring way, to the point of being predictable , containing nothing new, irritating,

omg definitions are soooo banal why would you write something so banal on this thread. you are so banal.

Hey thanks I think it did help. Just look how well i use this new word.

DeletedUser93993

good going kido. you learn fast. .. we can do another word next time ;)
but when you use the same word thrice in a short comment like that.. it bleeds my eyes .

Lott91

If you know words like Adjective, why do you not know how to capitalize your words?

athalie28

1. nevah used the term 'BIG'.

2. no hard and fast rule that a war has to comprise of multiple players. .. whaddaya expect? 100 guys throwing nukes and train at each other.. last time i checked the dictionary, 'an armed conflict between two' fits in

3. you guys just cant stop making a fool outta yourselves by making banal,illogical statements. now can ya?

4. oh and you are getting pwned. seems like :icon_rolleyes:

1 and 2.

just said even we are at war, with bigger tribes. maybe food for you but thats WAR for us. cmon respect our feelings.
:lol:

No, you didn't use the word big. It was my linguistic choice in an attempt to respect your feelings.

3. You typed this reply in the middle of an introspective session, didn't you? You should concentrate more on your tasks, and less on TW.
4. Yeah, wanna join in? I hope your sword is bigger than the finger you type with on the externals.

DeletedUser

Look at what happens after I leave

You guys should've started the drama a bit earlier. I missed out.

DeletedUser93993

4. Yeah, wanna join in? I hope your sword is bigger than the finger you type with on the externals.

fitzgribble got a taste of it. lost all his nukies and i razed half of his towns and now you guys kick him out. who knows how many more r gonna get kicked just to save stats. a contra guy getting pwned by a noob like me. and please tell me he went inactive and all and he left..

DeletedUser113438

fitzgribble got a taste of it. lost all his nukies and i razed half of his towns and now you guys kick him out. who knows how many more r gonna get kicked just to save stats. a contra guy getting pwned by a noob like me. and please tell me he went inactive and all and he left..

Due to HSC assessments (the first round) I'm forced to severely limit my time on here in the last couple days and so I'm calling for a sitter. I'll need one for 11 days that can be active often, as I have fakes and scouts coming in here and there, and to also build up the smaller villages, some of which just got cleared. - fitz
You see no one wants to defend an account that is WELL below the tribal average and that is going to be gone for 11 damn days, so stop thinking highly of yourself you took no villages from him, he was very far from our core and could achieve nothing even if he was here for the following 11 days.

DeletedUser93993

wonder how you would have posted that had it worked the other way round. like i getting pwned and fitz doing the killing. all my villas are within 6-7hr noble dist from fitz. i never wanted to fight my ex tribemate but he started it. now all it took to make him quit was some 200 fakes and few real attacks in between that too from a single player..... i questioned the credibility of your new recruits long time ago

btw just took a villa.. and i dont think highly of myself. ima humble noob.

***i miss those day back in old times when people used to get kicked just because they defamed their own tribes on the externals***

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113438

wonder how you would have posted that had it worked the other way round. like i getting pwned and fitz doing the killing. all my villas are within 6-7hr noble dist from fitz. i never wanted to fight my ex tribemate but he started it. now all it took to make him quit was some 200 fakes and few real attacks in between that too from a single player..... i questioned the credibility of your new recruits long time ago

btw just took a villa.. and i dont think highly of myself. ima humble noob.

Alright I am done here you don't make much sense, you should not be proud of having a 60k player quit because of his exams, all these feats you keep describing are not impressive, but you should be allowed to believe what ever nonsense you can come up with so good luck.

DeletedUser93993

Alright I am done here you don't make much sense, you should not be proud of having a 60k player quit

why shouldn't i be.. i am myself 53 k. ;)

all these feats you keep describing are not impressive, but you should be allowed to believe what ever nonsense you can come up with

and still you guys taking so much pain trying to prove me wrong. all i ever stated was facts and stats. :)

DeletedUser92753

Where is Wolfy to clean up this thread? NS is disbanded, and this thread has nothing to do with Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.