How Contra Stole NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

my tribe (well Naruto incase) is at war with Music,W2V, Illuminati, Contra, Dr.NO and against numerous smaller tribes. i m proud but it doesnt seem great stuff to me. its a part of this game. cmon, we have to fight.. am i bragging about it?
:icon_neutral:

Hey, I know the feeling, my tribe iis in the same situation, however, you know the saying

" - General! We are completely surrounded!
- Excellent! We can attack in any direction!"

Just go by that, lots of fun :)

DeletedUser93993

Yes... you are bragging about it.. No one is focusing on your tribe, all those tribes you mentioned that are fighting you are pretty damn far from you so your not being focused, dont brag about getting into a bunch of fights with tribes whose cluster is 50 hours away.

well sure then you must say why Contra kicked kingdagen when he was getting pwned by my tribe. lost some 20 villas in a matter of day and then contra suddenly kicked. surely that describes no ones interested... to save stats? maybe. your ignorance is definitely a bliss buddy. i didnt ask for your attention ..just said NS is noob. you surely seem to have a problem with that. :)

ps:Dont talk before u check twstats

Thats my boy

my tribe (well Naruto incase) is at war with Music,W2V, Illuminati, Contra, Dr.NO and against numerous smaller tribes. i m proud but it doesnt seem great stuff to me. its a part of this game. cmon, we have to fight.. am i bragging about it?

isn't at war with you bro, we consider you food :lol:

sp.ag

isn't at war with you bro, we consider you food :lol:

[spoil]Atag Zeal 1 (676|533) K56 709 UnknownSoul [Dr.No] Ataguas5 [Naruto] 2013-12-04 07:16:46
Atag Ville 9 (675|539) K56 353 UnknownSoul [Dr.No] Ataguas5 [Naruto] 2013-12-03 14:03:28
Atag Ville 8 (674|538) K56 2,719 UnknownSoul [Dr.No] Ataguas5 [Naruto] 2013-12-03 05:35:11
Atag Ville 7 (669|533) K56 126 Barbarian Ataguas5 [Naruto] 2013-11-29 17:35:21
Atag Ville 6 (676|534) K56 736 neel [N01] Ataguas5 [Naruto] 2013-11-26 15:51:16
Atag Ville 5 (677|547) K56 593 wider5 [[LJ]] Ataguas5 [Naruto] 2013-11-24 14:50:04
Atag Ville 4 (672|539) K56 585 Barbarian Ataguas5 [Naruto] 2013-11-19 15:39:13
Atag Ville 3 (667|545) K56 3,295 shadowclone Ataguas5 [.V.] 2013-11-13 18:08:12
Atag Ville 2 (672|540) K56 1,570 Barbarian Ataguas5 [.V.] 2013-11-09 06:53:30[/spoil]

I used that thing called TWstats he told us to check and I found someone who has nobled 10686 worth points in 9 enoblements.

@Ataguas5 : NS may of been "points whores" in your mind but those troopless villages still managed to get greater caps than yourself.

DeletedUser107718

I will go so far as to agree that yes, I am a bad leader :). Bryan on the other hand did what he thought was best for the tribe, even if that ended up with us getting crushed doesn't mean one fail would in any case be a fail in another world. Our recruiting style of leading was not the most appealing way of playing imo, but whatever, what's done is done.

athalie28

well sure then you must say why Contra kicked kingdagen when he was getting pwned by my tribe. lost some 20 villas in a matter of day and then contra suddenly kicked. surely that describes no ones interested... to save stats? maybe. your ignorance is definitely a bliss buddy. i didnt ask for your attention ..just said NS is noob. you surely seem to have a problem with that. :)

Kingdagen dumped his account on a sitter after only 2 trains were sent his way. Then quit when he saw the rest. Why would Contra keep the account in? And don't flatter yourself, Contra is not at war with you. It's a skirmish between the Eastern cluster and 4 of your players. The rest of your tribe is dead weight anyway.

DeletedUser105718

I will go so far as to agree that yes, I am a bad leader :). Bryan on the other hand did what he thought was best for the tribe, even if that ended up with us getting crushed doesn't mean one fail would in any case be a fail in another world. Our recruiting style of leading was not the most appealing way of playing imo, but whatever, what's done is done.
It doesn't mean that he would fail leading on another world. But it strongly implies it :icon_idea:

DeletedUser113438

Come on man don't be that stupid, I check tw stats your tribe isn't that great, not so good on getting caps not that great ODA/ODD.
Kingdagen quit and left the tribe and I have mails/screen shots to verify so please don't try to talk about things you obviously have no idea about, everyone would appreciate it.

DeletedUser93993

Come on man don't be that stupid, I check tw stats your tribe isn't that great, not so good on getting caps not that great ODA/ODD.
Kingdagen quit and left the tribe and I have mails/screen shots to verify so please don't try to talk about things you obviously have no idea about, everyone would appreciate it.

i very much and surely admire contra... i even think they will go a long way
the topic changed track... was talking about NS being not great of a tribe and whatever good they had went over to Contra.

@few others:-how come i being a small player and we being a food came here. at every point someones small or noble low point villas. does looking down upon me make you feel better?
just said even we are at war, with bigger tribes. maybe food for you but thats WAR for us. cmon respect our feelings.
:lol:

just didn like the way he was bragging. about holding on for 75 days...NS was sissy.Contra is the better version.
peace

DeletedUser

It doesn't mean that he would fail leading on another world. But it strongly implies it :icon_idea:

I won't lead on another world, I don't have the patience or time to do what it really takes to go endgame. I'll just end up doing something crazy or stupid in between. Better I just play and let others do:)

DeletedUser105718

I won't lead on another world, I don't have the patience or time to do what it really takes to go endgame.
You shouldn't talk about endgame. You didn't make it past early midgame. And didn't say you were going to stop posting in this thread? :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37109

I say this every world.

Yet here we are.... how many tribes is this we have led crim?

What is this thread about?

Oh yeah, How Contra Stole NS. Its funny how cannibalistic people can be when their ex-leader suddenly becomes an enemy.

croc_main_1528555a.jpg

DeletedUser

I think everyone figures the sooner you're nobled out Brian, the sooner we won't have to read your posts on the externals

DeletedUser

I won't be leaving this world, whether i'm nobled out or not.

DeletedUser

Not really sure why everyone gives you so much shit Mayhem, you've always been polite, the world needs more you, and less of these trolls.

LikaSombodeee

then why the hell you started another war with contra? Either you want to be nobled or you believe in miracles.

Status
Not open for further replies.