How Crysalith betrayed -?-

DeletedUser

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I may be an english nub,but what the heck is he sayin?

DeletedUser

i am in =?= so it does concern me.
As for my ign, i don't want to disclose it, but i can give other proofs, like probably a screenie of the =?= forums? :)
Why would i be ranting if i werent part of =?=
what possible reason could i have that flitted into your thick skull?

@wolfie wolf
I am in =?= and i know exactly whats happening. "Not that different before disbanding"? 4 of our top players left us, crysa, dags, matterenzo and beast22. we're heavily outnumbered up north, in new danger down south and you say nothing's different. I'm trying to keep my language as civil as possible, but are you that big an idiot to not realize this?

@haunter
people leave tribes. Get over it for heavens sake. Its been months, move on. (Leaders dont leave tribes, so dont come back saying this thread is pointless)

@amigox & bonnie
Its my opinion. Can mean jack shit to you :)

@asalamalakum
Again, i don't want to disclose my ign, but i can prove otherwise. The other tribe mates are all crysa's bitches. Plus they think they can take on soul AND hoa. Not very bright either.

"
Well all the ones that have no tribe can join me!! I am going to make a tribe, yet I limit recruitment to women, 18 to 24 yrs old.

Stunz' Angels!!!!!!​

wow.

DeletedUser

And if you were in =?= before the spilt, you would know we were getting little to no support from -?- before, but now we have actually gained players to fight. 'The Big 4" have been fighting V/A and they will continue to in NADs.

MR.MR

while we are on the topic of betrayals...

34odkqp.jpg

I think that one takes the cake. Selling your duke account for cash and disappearing on your tribemates?

DeletedUser112406

Wolfie i see that you comment my traitor comment but not the cowards comment . . . :) well it is no news to me or to any member of my tribe but it is good everyone here to know it also :)

People seems to jump tribes too often on these worlds opposite to the early ones.

DeletedUser

Completely ignored my rant? I'm hurt. lolpopo, if you're discontent then why participate even? You've just shown me that you're a massive pussy, you don't want to reveal your name because you fear you'll be dismissed and nobled out? What a coward you are.

DeletedUser

Wolfie i see that you comment my traitor comment but not the cowards comment . . . :) well it is no news to me or to any member of my tribe but it is good everyone here to know it also :)

People seems to jump tribes too often on these worlds opposite to the early ones.

Oh sorry, what do you want me to comment on. its good to see your not taking this to seriously unlike lolpopo. I dont hate any of my enemies. I am actually friends with two of my enemies dukes. Nothing personal should be held against other players, which is weird when i see

lolpopo2 said:
but are you that big an idiot to not realize this

lolpopo2 said:

I respect my enemies and he is rude to his own tribesmate, shows what kind of person he is.

DeletedUser

while we are on the topic of betrayals...

34odkqp.jpg

I think that one takes the cake. Selling your duke account for cash and disappearing on your tribemates?

Welp, at least this is interesting. It could make sense from things I've heard. It will be fun to see where this goes

Last edited by a moderator:

Amigox3

@wolfie wolf
I am in =?= and i know exactly whats happening. "Not that different before disbanding"? 4 of our top players left us, crysa, dags, matterenzo and beast22.

Well thats funny cause one of those players is tribeless without a invite to Nads.

Secondly, I like how you ignore everything I say. Go look through the internals your talking out of your behind.

DeletedUser

It sure is interesting.

However, i would like to know how crysalith betrayed -?- from lolpopo2.

DeletedUser

i am in =?= so it does concern me.

As for my ign, i don't want to disclose it, but i can give other proofs, like probably a screenie of the =?= forums? :)
Why would i be ranting if i werent part of =?=

@wolfie wolf
I am in =?= and i know exactly whats happening. "Not that different before disbanding"? 4 of our top players left us, crysa, dags, matterenzo and beast22. we're heavily outnumbered up north, in new danger down south and you say nothing's different. I'm trying to keep my language as civil as possible, but are you that big an idiot to not realize this?

@haunter
people leave tribes. Get over it for heavens sake. Its been months, move on. (Leaders dont leave tribes, so dont come back saying this thread is pointless)

@amigox & bonnie
Its my opinion. Can mean jack shit to you :)

@asalamalakum
Again, i don't want to disclose my ign, but i can prove otherwise. The other tribe mates are all crysa's bitches. Plus they think they can take on soul AND hoa. Not very bright either.

"
Well all the ones that have no tribe can join me!! I am going to make a tribe, yet I limit recruitment to women, 18 to 24 yrs old.

Stunz' Angels!!!!!!​

wow.

we countered your opinion with fact.

Wich mean...we've won da argument :icon_eek: Dang I love doin this witcha.

Amigox3 said:
Well thats funny cause one of those players is tribeless without a invite to Nads.

Secondly, I like how you ignore everything I say. Go look through the internals your talking out of your behind.

let me rephrase this for ya,since we have no mods and that this World pnp suck so much arse I cant wait to get banned from it...

Amigo meant :get your head outta your ass ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110536

Alright that does it! None of you guys can be allowed into the video skype room and monthly meeting at my condo for Stunz' Angels!!!!! Except Bonnie heshe likes midget clown strippers as I do.

All this constant bs in this world is annoying....

DeletedUser

Jadii Aka Jimmy eat poo said:
All this constant bs in this world is annoying....

I feel u bros...Hanna Montana would be harder to flame then these clown.

DeletedUser111538

Add me on skype Dave

£300 and a gurantee that I take down NADs

DeletedUser

@ wolfie
the big 4 arent in nads. Three are, and one is tribeless. So were other top players until recently when they ahd no option but to join =?=
You're sucking upto a random chick who left her tribe to get wiped out by soul+hoa, aint that pathetic :)
Its a game, its not my life, unlike so so so many of you guys here. Now i don't judge any of you, so dont dare judge me.

Oh and as for being rude to my tribemates, well the leader elft you to rot and you still worship her day and night, so being nice to you or being an asshole makes no difference. You ain't got the brain cells to distinguish between them.

@asalamalakum
V/A. may be dicks, immune may be a huge dick, but so are you. So don't always assume this annoying air of morality. You're just as conniving and wretched as the rest.

@bonnie
So much fact :eek:. Random old references. Fact!
Such win! Here take a medal

State-Cup-Trophy2.jpg

@TGoT
Firstly, I'm right. Whatever you say, you guys hardly preach. Plus i have fact and evidence. Crysa did leave -?-, took two three of her cronies and left us all to rot. Under G0liath. The guy is never online. Or even if he is, he's hardly active. So tell me, where does the future of =?- lie. A dormant leader. Facing an impossible war up north, lost of biggest ally (matterenzo) down south. Plus HoA which earlier was a tiny thorn now poses a serious threat. So yes, we are in a sticky situation. Of course you'll deny crysa did anything wrong, she's one of you after all.