How did TW grab you?

DeletedUser

Hopefully this will bring some live to these dull and dark forums.

My question to you all is how did TW take over your life?
What do you think you would of achieved if you never found TW?

I'll go first.

I got introduced to it by a couple of friends (both me and stella polaris got introduced by the same friend). At first I criticized TW pretty badly and said it was a boring game and how much better I had to do with my life. Then I tried it and like herion, its a first time addiction. (no i'm not a herion addict)

I think i'd go the gym a lot more and probably revise for school.

DeletedUser

i joined to destroy a friend who didnt know i had an account for about a year... until he found me... things went a little of the rails and now we have the successful -WW- k22 clan together!

Rizzler

I think this should be in world 33 general discussion section

DeletedUser

Look just be quiet rizzler :icon_sad:
I'm pretty sure that's for the forum mod to decide and not you.

I'm trying to get some activity on these forums and you have to come and be a big kill joy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do you think you would of achieved if you never found TW?
Dont even get me started on that.. I could've been a teen prodigy if it wasnt for tw! :icon_rolleyes:

Though becoming addicted had effected me in a good way too - I know so much more about successful offensive to defensive ratios than i ever used to. Very helpful in a career in art and design.

DeletedUser65049

Hmm, originally TW was intended to be a cure for my acute addiction to Desktop Tower Defence. Now it seems I am turning back to DTD to cure my TW addiction. I won't be satisfied until I complete survivor mode!

I would probably have a better sun tan if it wasn't for either of these games. I currently radiate a brilliant aura of pasty paleness.

Super fast

Tw got me while i was on facebook ;P

i kind of keep the fact that i play it quite...if you know what i mean

DeletedUser22924

Hmm, originally TW was intended to be a cure for my acute addiction to Desktop Tower Defence. Now it seems I am turning back to DTD to cure my TW addiction. I won't be satisfied until I complete survivor mode!

I would probably have a better sun tan if it wasn't for either of these games. I currently radiate a brilliant aura of pasty paleness.

i already passed that, and even passed 100 lvl

DeletedUser65049

I got to level 50 on Survivor mode but died right at the end. Then I stopped for ages. Just started playing again yesterday. Am limiting myself to a few games per day. I have a very addictive nature (as in I get addicted to things easily, people don't get addicted to me... that I know of).

DeletedUser

I got suckered in by a friend who wanted some free PPs i guess lol

Have been playing TW for almost 2 years now. Started on W5 but when my buddy quit i lost interest in W5 and mainly concentrated on W10. Played there for 1,5 years of which 1 year as a head duke. Have had ups and downs but when i finally quit W10 and handed over power it was a top 4 tribe :icon_smile:

Started on W33 when i quit w10 and i had allot of 'resistance' right in the beginning. (You know who you are :icon_wink:) Never got rimmed before :icon_evil:

Anyways, i guess its save to say TW isnt letting me off the hook, still playing :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well as for me, I occasionally play Age of Empires 3 online. A friend there, suggested TW for me. I checked it out, and slowly but surely, began getting addicted to the game.

DeletedUser

*applause*

Is it me or is this turning into a Tw Addicts Anonymous meeting?

DeletedUser

I would probably reaching my target grades in school not being 2 or 3 grades under neath them and I wouldnt have sleep deprevation. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I played a different online game, and this was advertised. clicked on it, started on W13, and got hooked on TW.

georgiapx said:
Is it me or is this turning into a Tw Addicts Anonymous meeting?

the obvious answer is yes, of course :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

It is indeed. The fact is though it is bringing life back to the forums and may spark interest in people to start better threads and more exciting ones.

DeletedUser

I was starting studying in a foreign country and a friend from home mentioned a similar game to this one which we and a couple of other real life friends should start, so I guess he is to be blamed. We acquired a couple of new members to our tribe, himself, eiswiesel, flurry and a couple of others, till one day the brother of eiswiesel (exception) took a look at the game we played and said: I can do better than that and designed TW. They dragged our tribe along to beta test it, along with some of our allies.

Basically I have been playing this game for waaay too long and had about 3 douzen tries to leave it all behind.

DeletedUser

wait jamm.... your friend's brother designed/invented this game? :O

sp.ag

Basically I have been playing this game for waaay too long and had about 3 douzen tries to leave it all behind.

Dejavu anyone? is for me anyhow, I joined the late Beta, then played w1, and well the rest is obvious as i am still here, cant get away from this game dispite all the chances i have, somehow it always drags me back, cursed game i swear.

DeletedUser

Hey just played since world 1 about 3 weeks after it started and been playing ever since a year ago then somehow got pulled right back in to it and joined w33 because of my friend wanting to play again :p