How did you choose your ign/forum name

DeletedUser

thought this may become interesting, maybe even a few funnies, of how we chose our TW names..

my name is my supporters club name of my local football team..boring i know, but I'm sure there are some good ones out there..

DeletedUser

ok, so origionally i was on this world as mikegugi2 in k58. i got nobled by sketchmaster who was in arise! who later joined snipe and died.

so i wanted my little brother to try out tw. he picked the name rtjj for whatever reason and he made his password and he made his account.

from there when i got nobled he was not really playing so i asked him for his account and he said ok whatever and then whamo... im playing as rtjj :lol:

for some reason my join date says 2008 when the account was made on december 5.

everyone was probobly wondering why the hell i have rtjj :D

DeletedUser

Was a friends MSN name - Stands for I <3 You , but in mathematical terms.
I thought it was quite awesome :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

some loooong time ago , in some ooooold online game i randomly chose this as my name, and i've used it everywhere ever since

-core-

I have been using this ID for a quiet while. "LorD CorE" in IRC and forums/messenger etc. By the way can anyone tell me why my ID shows all small letters like -core- when I clearly registered it like -CorE-. I know it's silly but it bothers me a lot :|

DeletedUser

Lancet634 (IGN) - took over the account

Dancetryhard - Because i can. :p Nah stole it from a mate as i had a mental blank when making this forum account.

orionlukas

Very interesting so far. :)

For some reason I always thought Brisr was from New York. (He isn't).

Must agree with -CorE-. Would actually pay 3 months worth of premium to Innogames if they could allow me one off external account name change so my first and last name are separate and capitalized; Orion Lukas.

In mid 2007, when typing it in as my screen name, I could have been probably absent minded, put I'm also pretty sure I entered my name capitalised and together similar (like RP) so it sais; OrionLukas, but this is what I ended up with.

DeletedUser

meh my story is still the best ;) but i would like mine to be Rtjj o well

darkaniken2

A friend gave me the account name on a different game a really, really long time ago. The name stuck because I'm not very creative.

DeletedUser85711

When you guys log in, do you capitalize the letters? Or do you log in with all lower case? Not sure if it matters, but worth a shot.

Just a name that popped into my head when I was creating a Starcraft account years back.

DeletedUser

Used this name since I was 16, figured no point changing it...wow..I feel old now D:

Edit:

Writing because I love writing.
Fire, my star sign is such.
Angel, I'm female, so I am angelic :D

DeletedUser

Mine is a nickname from my old job combined with my bday. Used it for along time now

DeletedUser90656

I took "Synergy" from the wind band song "Synergy Rising" which my high school band director composed. He is an amazing composer, and actually just took on the position of Staff Arranger for the President's Own Marine Band. I'm really proud of him, and am a huge band geek, so naturally I'd make tributes to him where possible :)

DeletedUser

When you guys log in, do you capitalize the letters? Or do you log in with all lower case? Not sure if it matters, but worth a shot.

Just a name that popped into my head when I was creating a Starcraft account years back.

I capitalize.

I've used the name 'The Lewder' on all things to do with TW. I'm not sure about which forum to go to after these ones, in which case I'd use a new alias.

rachelle77

Rachelle is my middle name and I just plain like it, 77 was the year I was born, Lady because it's a medieval game so just made sense. Andyh5891 my ign is because I took over the account for a guy named Andy.