How did you choose your ign/forum name

DeletedUser

Evocablepanic, was actually the name of an age of empires 2 player I admired some 10 years ago

Shanemn, was the name id give to the main character on the sega genesis/mega drive game shining force2, it was actually Shaneman in shining force 1, but when 2 came out you had one less character, thus the A went, Shane is my first name ofc......damn, ive used shanemn for nearly 20 years :D

DeletedUser90656

Evocablepanic, was actually the name of an age of empires 2 player I admired some 10 years ago

Shanemn, was the name id give to the main character on the sega genesis/mega drive game shining force2, it was actually Shaneman in shining force 1, but when 2 came out you had one less character, thus the A went, Shane is my first name ofc......damn, ive used shanemn for nearly 20 years :D

You've been using that name for as long as I've been alive... :icon_eek::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So when you played tetras you used that name?

Where computer games even out then?

I swear it was like the sega and the green screen computers back then...yeah? Not being mean im dead set serious?

rachelle77

So when you played tetras you used that name?

Where computer games even out then?

I swear it was like the sega and the green screen computers back then...yeah? Not being mean im dead set serious?

Yes we're old, we get it! sheesh

DeletedUser

Nooooooo i didn't mean to insult your ancient ages.
It was a legit question...:/

DeletedUser

Well. long time ago. i played Red Faction. (Shooter with Online mode) and one time i was playing a clan match. and i had shootouts with 2 guys. time after time again. i won (barely lol). and finally at the end of the game he said " dude, are you Blessed or something? " and from that time on i used Blessed One in every game i play, (exept EVE online.. :p)

DeletedUser

My middle name is Clifford so on video games I used to go by Cliff. On AIM (this is like 10 years ago) I tried to register the name Cliff but it was taken so I made my name Hey I Am Cliff. Whatever the next site I joined was, that was too long, so I used HIACliff as an abbreviation. Now I normally use HIACliff for no reason.

DeletedUser75632

Originally played as "phildecrans" in VectoR long ago. Not very creative at all :icon_razz:.

Coplayed with Hager a few months after I left... I never really understood where Hagermaster2 came from until recently... But not my story.

Beginning of the summer I moved solo to Red Power Ranger. Not very exciting story but everybody loves the Red Power Ranger. :lol:

DeletedUser

When i use to play Halo2 online allot (a long time ago), i came up with the name TinMan because it kind of relates to the main character. Then added the "H" because TinMan was taken on some other game and just stuck with TinMahn ever since.

DeletedUser

Pyker is a corruption of the term pykie, which apparently is a British slang term for gyspies(In America we would simply call them rednecks or trailer trash) that I learned from watching the movie Snatch. My friend and I started to use pyker all the time, so when I first created an account it was a logical choice for me. The 42 is my lucky number and stems from an inside joke from junior high.

I have been using this ID for a quiet while. "LorD CorE" in IRC and forums/messenger etc. By the way can anyone tell me why my ID shows all small letters like -core- when I clearly registered it like -CorE-. I know it's silly but it bothers me a lot :|

When you initially register the forum account you have to type it the way you want it to appear. It does not automatically revert it to what was registered in-game. (in regards to caps)