How did you get into TW?

cesar494

I remember it was during summer when I was in middle school, so I would be home all day. I would usually be surfing the web for things to fap to. In rare occasions when I ran out of juice I searched for games and ran into travian and later on ikarium. I did not like them too much and was bored of them in a week or two. About a month or so later I somehow came across tribalwars. I guess I must have seen an ad, though I don't know how since the websites I visited did not really have game ads... Anyways, I registered and started in world 2. In that game I had started about a month late and was forced to join a tribe or be nobled. I remember I had reached 3k points and was so happy but then was backstabbed by a tribe member when he tricked his friend into attacking me causing him to get kicked, so he nobled him and then then convinced the tribe I was a spy so he then nobled me. Ever since then I became addicted to the game and on occasions even fapped to it. Though I usually only like playing early game.

DeletedUser

I was playing a game called Kings of Chaos (KoC) back in the late 1990s and early 2000s. it was a very simple classic version of what on line gaming would become. one day while playing i saw the ad for TW Beta world 1. I knew the game of TW from the Nintendo version. So i joined world 1 the day it started.

here i am 79 worlds later! lol

:)

DeletedUser

I played another browsergame called "Bitefight" (i think) about 8 years ago and then i saw a banner ad for Tribalwars which seemed to be something i would like. And it was. ^^

DeletedUser111085

I think the more important question is.... How do you get out of TW?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was looking for a place where all the liars and backstabber are... and I joined them on here. Ive never been sorry because i always expect them to be unreliable and untrustworthy and I am never disappointed.
I use this as a practical field to gain experience in how to ensure that you don't trust people who make as though they are friends.
Im not sorry I joined because I have really learnt a lot about the kind of people that seriously play games.

One thing is certain they are serious about their game because they seriously don't have anything else to do. So if you have something else to do...you cannot be as serious about the game as they are. But what would they be without us hey.

Last edited:

cesar494

^^^

I take offense to that. I have never backstabbed anyone on TW, yet.

roman01

I think the more important question is.... How do you get out of TW?

I uninstalled skype about a week ago. I've also entered for more regular employment alongside full time study, it helps tremendously.

roman01

Glad to see this post is still going ha:p roman come back!

I'll re-install skype later, then uninstall it in like an hour. #NoDistractions

Give me like 40 minutes to get this slowpoke from level 9 to 100 though.
:lol:

*lol, finished

Last edited:

DeletedUser111085

TBH i wouldnt bother installing it, it takes years to load conversations up for me.

DeletedUser

Basically, heard my English teacher was playing it, joined to try and noble her but never knew who she was in game! Got hooked and now have rejoined...again >.<

matt rider

I think in about 07/08 I was, like many others, looking for a new game to play. We just got up high speed broadband (oh the joys) instead of dial up internet so i felt the best way to truly appreciate this was to spend my life in front of the computer using said broadband. I started on world 10, which was by far my favourite world along with world 14. Since then I've played under many different accounts, had a sabbatical and I'm now back.

Deleted User - 10618707

Brother and I quit this MMO called Darkorbit, he then found this while search for something else to replace the gap...5-6 years later he is free of the curse...I'm still here:icon_evil: