How do I get on casual!?

DeletedUser103387

How do I join this world, haven't seen anything about it till now and it looks like fun but I don't have the option to join

DeletedUser101547

go get rimmed on another world then you get the option

DeletedUser105659

OMG. 2 Walking Dead comparisons across 2 threads. I'm so lucky!

You must die first, before you can rise up and fight again. Never mind 'Casual World', I want it renamed 'Zombie World' right now. MODS!!!

DeletedUser105659

It's one of the joys of being nobled, tbh it's a cool wee place to be. Settings are interesting. My regret about it is, that I know a couple of people who quit TW that this place would be just so right for. (sorry for strange sentence syntax). I'd love to be able to invite them straight in, I know they'd have so much fun. Buuuut.... they'd have to go through all that build, fight, get nobled stuff first. I have images of them (they're Irish, they'd love winding people up) going " Come on, send yer bloody nobles. I want you to!". Don't really know how we get round that.

DeletedUser110464

How do I join this world, haven't seen anything about it till now and it looks like fun but I don't have the option to join

I joined a world and put on my profile that i wanted to be rimmed...so i pointwhored a village to ~1.8k points or something i think before i got on to being nobled finally after asking people to noble me...i never knew it was so hard to get rimmed...

DeletedUser103387

I joined a world and put on my profile that i wanted to be rimmed...so i pointwhored a village to ~1.8k points or something i think before i got on to being nobled finally after asking people to noble me...i never knew it was so hard to get rimmed...
If I have two villages and get nobled out can I play casual? Might be moving onto an account on 67 to co-play so if I lose both villages which one would be the one I'd start with on Casual?

DeletedUser

The one that you lose last; when you are rimmed completely and you get the option to restart, you also get a 'go to casual' (or something like that) option. Clicking on that will give you your last village, exactly as it was before the final noble hit.

DeletedUser103387

The one that you lose last; when you are rimmed completely and you get the option to restart, you also get a 'go to casual' (or something like that) option. Clicking on that will give you your last village, exactly as it was before the final noble hit.
Okay cheers, will do that should I get nobled out

DeletedUser

psst
[SUP]nobody give him any tips about coins or maxed warehouses[/SUP]

TheHowling

and a full warehouse, so try to get it to level 30 ;)))

DeletedUser101547

I wish I knew about the lvl 30 wh, would of made a great difference to my start up. So yeah good tip.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah full warehouse... also tell the attacker not to send rams as you want your wall here to. And yeah... if you have coins you get to keep them all here. So you can have a heap of villages in no time.... I'm still waiting for a guy with 2000 coins to drop in here and fill the world and look like the best player in TW history.......LOL>

DeletedUser

Chanevr, quite a few players have already dropped in with 10k plus coins. Stitch for example :L

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL.... then why the heck isn't he in the lead already.....tell him I am begging on the corner of lost and found streets. Il trade him 2000 coins for an "intelligence" flag. Hehehehhehe.