How do they think about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I thought I shall post something different just so these forums can have a variation from the usual. :icon_rolleyes:

Rate the player that posted above you.

Rate him on :
-His points
-His OD.
-Fame/Reputation.
-Game and forum personality.
-His tribe.

If the player don't play W61 just rate him on other points like Reputation or previous worlds.

Your Rate : [1/100.]
Why : [Only if you like to say it.]

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I thought I shall post something different just so these forums can have a variation from the usual. :icon_rolleyes:

Rate the player that posted above you.

Rate him on :
-His points
-His OD.
-Fame/Reputation.
-Game and forum personality.
-His tribe.

If the player don't play W61 just rate him on other points like Reputation or previous worlds.

Your Rate : [1/100.]
Why : [Only if you like to say it.]

Rate the player thread exsists...

DeletedUser

Thread is ruined in 4 posts... wow haha.

That being said, Krazdone.

19/20 for a great tribe led by world winners and fantastic players
19/20 for points, could be higher but it indicated he is smart and doesn't overgrow
20/20 for OD, seems to be smart with his troops, but he has still used them a lot.
13/20 for reputation and PnP, seems to get involved in petty arguments with EAST members more often than not (you are better than this bro!)
15/20 for personality, he seems to slam everyone that gets in his way and has no time for bullshit, which I admire :) Could be more positive towards others though.

Overall: 86/100, a great player in a great tribe. Fantastic use of troops but somewhat lacking in PnP due to being drawn into petty arguments with others (which is easy to be drawn into imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.