How do we get more new players to join Last p2w

DeletedUser118378

i have started about a week or so ago and I find it very sad that the rim has became stagnant.

For the last NON-p2w ever, I think the world should at least grow steadily

My bad for title error. I meant NON-P2W

DeletedUser118341

I think generally, the only people who haven't joined.

Are either players who solely play no-hauls. Or players with accounts on other worlds. Or ofcourse the new breed of player, who solely play p2w (I'm sure there are some).

Afterall, the only major effect of P2W, is the start-up. 1/2 timing, buying res, cost cutting. Can't ask someone to give up months, if not years of effort on a world, just because this is the last one.

PS. Yes, I realise you can still use the pp features later in the game, but they don't have as drastic of an effect. Unless someone wants to pp all of their walls from 0 to 20 after an op. If so, fair play, you have far too much pp on your hands anyway :D

I am sure, players will continue to join for a while yet. And ofcourse, players restarting ect. The world will grow for some time :)

Erig

W85 is not a "recommended" world though. The growth is sure to be a lot slower than that of w84 or w86

DeletedUser

An idea would be to contact the 'oldies' that aren't aware of this being the last non-p2w world, those that have quit some time ago. They might be interested in reminiscing memories.

DeletedUser118378

It will make it even harder for people to join worlds the later it gets. 26 pointers are starting close to 1000-2500 point people.

DeletedUser

If it was a PP world it wouldn't matter how many points you have and how big the person you start around is. haha.

DeletedUser118341

I have started world where I had a 50K player within 1 square of me. Didn't stop me from taking villages off him.

If you can't handle being the smalll guy once in a while fighting against the odds, then you probably aren't a very good player.

DeletedUser110170

I have started world where I had a 50K player within 1 square of me. Didn't stop me from taking villages off him.

If you can't handle being the smalll guy once in a while fighting against the odds, then you probably aren't a very good player.

I agree entirely. As an inexperienced player on the rim I am struggling right now!

Partly because there's only 9 villages on my screen. One is at a thousand points, but he has enough barbs around him I don't think he's noticed me :p
Two of which are under protection, and the 5 farms are farmed constantly. Like I haven't got more than 300 resources from any yet

Aaand the the last one wiped out my troops this morning :(

No excuses just venting :( I played it poorly I could have withdrawn troops but I didn't think he was sending axes, as he was under 300 points. Kind of figured he was asssuming I was cleared, and was just sending some spears to farm. Idk, we both lost about 40 troops but he got around 1k resources

So going max out hiding place, and build walls up. Thinking I'll build archers?
Thinking archers are best early game, but not sure.

If someone has a better idea let me know

GOG the Deceiver

I agree entirely. As an inexperienced player on the rim I am struggling right now!

Partly because there's only 9 villages on my screen. One is at a thousand points, but he has enough barbs around him I don't think he's noticed me :p
Two of which are under protection, and the 5 farms are farmed constantly. Like I haven't got more than 300 resources from any yet

Aaand the the last one wiped out my troops this morning :(

No excuses just venting :( I played it poorly I could have withdrawn troops but I didn't think he was sending axes, as he was under 300 points. Kind of figured he was asssuming I was cleared, and was just sending some spears to farm. Idk, we both lost about 40 troops but he got around 1k resources

So going max out hiding place, and build walls up. Thinking I'll build archers?
Thinking archers are best early game, but not sure.

If someone has a better idea let me know

Sounds like a familiar story. Stick with it buddy.

An active noob willing to learn is better than an inactive "elite" any day.