How do you have more villages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaetorlin

Do you attack the abandoned one's? or just attack a village and beat the village? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

OMG XD For gods sake you send some axes,some LC and rams to clear village and then you send your nobleman until you take it,how hard can it be to understand :icon_rolleyes:

the bantam menace

OMG XD For gods sake you send some axes,some LC and rams to clear village and then you send your nobleman until you take it,how hard can it be to understand :icon_rolleyes:

Not everyone's been a player on this as long as you.

DeletedUser

carm down, its not his fault that he is new. You were also new at one point.

If i was you, i would read the tutorial that comes up when you join a world. There's 16 pages there that explains how the game works.

Also, i don't think you should be in the speed server atm :p if you don't know the basics, its a waste of your premium points.

:snob::snob::snob::snob::snob: Use these to get a new village :p

DeletedUser

you noob :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

m@ryan

roflmao.
send an attack with some axes and voila, you have a new village. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.