How we all imagined AL murph when I left barbie

giphy.gif

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sticking to the theme of the thread.

How we all imagined AL murph when I left barbie

giphy.gif

You left to make your stats look less shittier then you rejoined and lost more villages making you look even shittier than if you stayed there and took the beating like the little girl you are

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Sure, the player on the account should take some of the blame for losing villages. The real reason this account got hammered so much was because OBEY. They had their spy tell them the LT with plenty of time in advance and they didn't do enough to help the account. That tells me OBEY lacks defense or they lack coordination. Shame really, GT and SU should make less nukes.

1e4568b6514e640b7f74a31063998d12.png

DeletedUser121430

Sure, the player on the account should take some of the blame for losing villages. The real reason this account got hammered so much was because OBEY. They had their spy tell them the LT with plenty of time in advance and they didn't do enough to help the account. That tells me OBEY lacks defense or they lack coordination. Shame really, GT and SU should make less nukes.

1e4568b6514e640b7f74a31063998d12.png

Dude just post a funny gif and stick to the topic.

The time wasn't leaked, me and Babin agreed on the landing time and he stuck to his word which is something I like to see, he could of hit me again offline but he didn't and it was very sportsman like and I respect him for doing it like he did. As for obey. Those who helped and know they helped deserve a medal. Those that didn't can carry on with their solo adventure. TW life will catch up with them.

anigif_enhanced-24770-1460493713-2.gif

- When you asked for the OP and lost villages

DeletedUser121430

lol you're still talking baby boi? go try your chance on 98 cuz you're dead lol

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5299-1382392692-17.gif

The wet / escape boys when they found out a front line account got banned due to a sitter sending a message with "rimming" inside of it.

qdZot2hITI6nar8Tb9p-IA.png