How Do You Think People Look

• Thread starter DeletedUser118771
  • Start date

DeletedUser118771

This is an idea used on a prior worlds externals, where you post pics/gifs showing how you think people look/ react/ whatever

Please remember this is all for fun, to keep the externals alive and full of banter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go first (with one i've already used previously):

Billy whenever he gets on the externals;

giphy.gif

DeletedUser119075

I dislike Billy, but don't you think this is a bit too much to take the mick out of someone's appearance. I don't really think it's an even playing field when most of you haven't shown your face yet.

Take the piss out of his stupidity and ego, but to take the mick out of someones appearance when you haven't yet shown your face is a very low Blow.

OTDDeathAwaits

I dislike Billy, but don't you think this is a bit too much to take the mick out of someone's appearance. I don't really think it's an even playing field when most of you haven't shown your face yet.

Take the piss out of his stupidity and ego, but to take the mick out of someones appearance when you haven't yet shown your face is a very low Blow.
Agreed. Some of this has been OTT.

DeletedUser119075

Or or or don't post your image on the internet if you don't want people to take the piss out of it lmao (not saying don't post it - but don't be surprised if people poke some jokes :p)

I'm not surprised at all, it's typical tribal wars player. This is what I would classify as cyber bullying, people like you are targeting him knowing full well he cannot say anything back because people like you are just behind a keyboard. Show your face and maybe you have a bit more ground to stand on when throwing out abuse.

Why should someone not post images of themselves in fear they will get taken the piss out of. Why should anyone be afraid or wary of others judging them, I congratulate Billy for having the balls to do an interview face to face. You are despicable just like the people who have taken the piss out of Kirk and Billy's appearance.

Ghostoxa

I can mock Clyde, but what for?

Clyde your weed is bad and your bong is ugly!

DeletedUser119075

I can mock Clyde, but what for?

Clyde your weed is bad and your bong is ugly!

you cant, people like him know there is no real retaliation since they are just behind a screen taking the mick of someone's appearance.

Lord BillyNoMates

how about the fact clyde is to scared to go on a video interview

makes me wonder what he really looks like

lionheart66

For the record, I don't think there is any thing wrong with anyone's face who London has interviewed, and I hope more people do video interviews. It's fun to know who the hell is trying to conquer all my villages, and I hope one day to be important enough in W93 to merit a video interview ;)