How Do You Think People Look

• Thread starter DeletedUser114869
  • Start date

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
What happened was people joining the w95 winners.

giphy.gif

xd

DeletedUser120425

I don't play this world, but would of preferred Paryl to win.

Deleted User - 10618707

That's some shocking insight, totally didn't see that coming.

DeletedUser120425

That's some shocking insight, totally didn't see that coming.
Anyone who didn't know I was a fan of Paryl from day 1, must of been blind.
Nothing personal against PI, I just preferred Paryl.
Had 0 known links that I know off or could be bothered to check from both tribes, just personally prefer Paryl.
Shame the way this war ended, from what I gathered on these externals Matt quit or disbanded? Real shame tbh, win or lose don't just quit, fight each world until you are taken out of it, or what was the point in playing that world competively.

Seems that this world was won ultimately by dukes leaving the world. Cody I'm unsure on his final plans before he went MIA on us, but myself would of pushed him to side Paryl.(Cody would ignore me and do as he wanted anyway)
Maybe it would of worked out differently, maybe it would of been the same.

All in all because I'm a shit person, congrats on the easy win PI, shame you was not tested properly with an all out finale.

Edit; Unless some new tribe has popped up I'm unaware off, however that would take strong leadership to mount a serious contender to a world that is gifted.

Deleted User - 10618707

Anyone who didn't know I was a fan of Paryl from day 1, must of been blind.
Nothing personal against PI, I just preferred Paryl.
Had 0 known links that I know off or could be bothered to check from both tribes, just personally prefer Paryl.
Shame the way this war ended, from what I gathered on these externals Matt quit or disbanded? Real shame tbh, win or lose don't just quit, fight each world until you are taken out of it, or what was the point in playing that world competively.

Seems that this world was won ultimately by dukes leaving the world. Cody I'm unsure on his final plans before he went MIA on us, but myself would of pushed him to side Paryl.(Cody would ignore me and do as he wanted anyway)
Maybe it would of worked out differently, maybe it would of been the same.

All in all because I'm a shit person, congrats on the easy win PI, shame you was not tested properly with an all out finale.

Edit; Unless some new tribe has popped up I'm unaware off, however that would take strong leadership to mount a serious contender to a world that is gifted.

My comment was sarcasm.
Its crazy how things progress.

Pi has an easy continent to start in, just fools, no one to test them.
Pi is just growing on the rim afraid to fight anyone, no one has tested them
Pi doesn't war anyone, not been tested.
*At war with paryl for 2 months with 300 caps* Yeah Pi haven't been tested. But then again, i guess its not our fault Paryl was worse than expected and couldnt put together a coherent op. Even though, #SoElite.

But if we are going to go with the absentee duke card then, I've been absent from since pretty much the beginning of the year. So clearly dukes aren't the deciding factor lul.

DeletedUser120425

If you honestly cannot see how gifted the win is you are dulsional.

Let see, last 2 major tribes(Not including PI) Dukes/Founders go MIA. You cannot say you where MIA you shit post on this externals more than me.
Sorry but if you regard that as a usual ending to a world win and one that is respected, I must have mistaken my judgement on you actually being a decent player.

FYI; If the Duke of a tribe goes MIA and he is sole duke, then yes that is the ONLY deciding factor. (referring to Knock, no idea about Paryl)

I'm just here to shit talk when I'm bored, don't take it personally, but I do think the shiter tribe was gifted the win. A 2 month war with ONLY 300 caps should not be an end game result.
Sorry but 300 is decent, but not impressive due to size of accounts and the stage the game was at, not impressive enough to be an end game war.
Shame Matt didn't hand reigns to someone else, and if he did they couldn't cement what Matt was doing early game with Paryl

Deleted User - 10618707

If you honestly cannot see how gifted the win is you are dulsional.

Let see, last 2 major tribes(Not including PI) Dukes/Founders go MIA. You cannot say you where MIA you shit post on this externals more than me.
Sorry but if you regard that as a usual ending to a world win and one that is respected, I must have mistaken my judgement on you actually being a decent player.

FYI; If the Duke of a tribe goes MIA and he is sole duke, then yes that is the ONLY deciding factor. (referring to Knock, no idea about Paryl)

I'm just here to shit talk when I'm bored, don't take it personally, but I do think the shiter tribe was gifted the win. A 2 month war with ONLY 300 caps should not be an end game result.
Sorry but 300 is decent, but not impressive due to size of accounts and the stage the game was at, not impressive enough to be an end game war.
Shame Matt didn't hand reigns to someone else, and if he did they couldn't cement what Matt was doing early game with Paryl

I'm not sure why you seem to be obsessed with the thought that the world is over, when its clearly not. Being online to post on externals doesn't constitute activity. Surely if it did Knummy would have been relevant in the slightest. The outcome of everything thus far has little correlation with me as I haven't actively played the role of duke for my tribe for quite a while, so as far as i see this, Pi vs a clearly dominant Paryl, with allies such as Knummy actively supporting paryl, and eventual turning traitor. Given this situation and being able to stomp against all odds, clearly shows who was the superior tribe :D:eek::oops:

The differentiating factor for the war was simple. We have a Jon, Paryl didn't.

#JonForTheCarry

DeletedUser120425

You seem to be mistaken. We was never officially allied with Paryl.
Also as for the supporting them, I'm unsure what went down after we left Harry in charge but I know beforehand from what I saw from my once a week logins there was no mails/forum posts of us supporting either side of the war.
However, yes myself and Cody did support and assist a few Paryl members early game, this was just player to player though, no official tribe involvement.

The defining factor, I gave up dictating and pulling strings and left this world early on.
#IClaimVictory
#Itz.TDReplies
#KeepATrollEntertained

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How Voodoo tries to kill PI instead of ingame
tenor.gif

When Voodoo finally decides to log in and sees Paryl burning
tumblr_nml8fuOIjb1u1s00io1_500.gif

Voodoo leaving after he is done shitposting for the current month.
5mj5l.gif

Fear not for he will be back to remind us of how relevant he and his opinion are next month, so stay tuned fox ;)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whoever thought that Paryl ever had a chance against PI clearly needs to change the way they see this game, or just quit tw because you will never be something more than a pawn in this game. Don't waste your time.

DeletedUser120425

I've still not logged in, no idea what's going on, just passing time shit posting. I know TD will reply back.
Paryl disappointed. Unfortunate.