How Does Pink, Fakely, Works

DeletedUser119311

Hello everyone,

Hope u guys are fine..

I'm justing posting this thread showing how the Pink Tribe real works. Let's see:

In the last 2 weeks, Pink have been dismissing many players, most of them for being afk for days. (no problem on that)

BUT, Incomings-, the Pink "co-leader", also, have been dismissing players to noble all his villages, EVEN THOSE WHO WERE HELPING ON FAUX vs SECRET/PINK. :ram:Backstab:swordsman:

While that, the Pink Duke, .Smiler (doesn't head anything), keep sending circulars to continue supporting and making OPs against Faux. :ram:Backstab:swordsman:

So yes, one of these days, I sen't as much support as I could (even more than i did before), as required. They also thanked me for that. And them, some hours after that, Incomings-, the real duke, made a lot of claims and attacks to my villages, WHILE I WAS ON TRIBE!! :ram:Backstab:swordsman:

Guess what, asking to .Smiler what happened, what did u think he answered ? Nothing, he doesn't lead a think on that tribe.
And here I'am, some days after, losing all my villages for my own tribe, especially -Incomings (do not ever, ever, trust a guy like this).

I'm not butthurt about that, I'm just posting this to show how sorry I feel for these kind of "dukes". He has made his own death for being traitor w/ his tribe.

Guys, please, watch out for PINK, do not trust their dukes!
-Incomings is showing how he grows under his mates.

Regards from a quitter.

Whipped

Was this because you were so inactive, the barb nobling or the lack of general participation within the tribe?

Usually I'd call dibs on internals, but I'm not leadership now. Such a shame.

Michael Corleone.

After doing further research into this, I have seen what the OP is talking about, especially when Rossler was still actively growing. Its not surprising, they are scummy. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser114954

I would like to quickly interject to shut down this rather childish attempt to slate Pink leadership.

First of all, there has been no argument put forward by Pink stating that the dismissal was due to inactivity. I believe that a tribe that solely looks for a player to be growing in order to keep them in the tribe is not going to be successful. One could noble barbarian villages and maintain an average growth fairly easily with no skill and no team play.

Secondly, any player being dismissed from their tribe by their leadership will say whatever they want to tarnish the reputation of said leadership. So it makes little sense for their to be some ridiculous accusations thrown around without evidence to back anything up. I believe almost all of us have seen this kind of thing on the externals before..

So then I guess we come to the reasons of the dismissal - the actual reasons. Now whilst some of these are not a kickable offence, they do shine through as negative attributes to a player, and when combined together, it builds a picture of a player that isn't really wanted in a tribe:

Continually renewing claims. Sitting on noble claims and repeatedly renewing them making other tribemates' growth become rather shut off is a pain in the arse to say the least.
Slow growth. Never nice to see someone slowly squirm up in points.
3. Continual arguments with the leadership. The severe lack of respect throughout his time in Pink was very evident. From issues like demanding to be allowed to over claim tribemates, to being a general nuisance.

4. Never active on skype. Certainly not a reason in itself for dismissal, but the lack of communication meant cooperation was far harder (and from him, non existent).
5. No help towards tribal (war) efforts. ohe Only war stats to be found for this player is a single cap over a month ago. Now I appreciate he sent sent support to tribemates, however the lack of participation was itself the main reason for dismissal. However ross conveniently managed not to mention this in his post. I wonder why..

I'm justing posting this thread showing how the Pink Tribe real works. Let's see:

In the last 2 weeks, Pink have been dismissing many players, most of them for being afk for days. (no problem on that)
Very agreeable, I like it.

BUT, Incomings-, the Pink "co-leader", also, have been dismissing players to noble all his villages, EVEN THOSE WHO WERE HELPING ON FAUX vs SECRET/PINK. :ram:Backstab:swordsman:

While that, the Pink Duke, .Smiler (doesn't head anything), keep sending circulars to continue supporting and making OPs against Faux. :ram:Backstab:swordsman:

This is a completely baseless accusation. I would love to see the stats of these guys who were kicked whilst still helping out against Faux, it seems that tw hasn't registered them for me, perhaps I should send in a support ticket because the game is broken?

I also find it funny that he has tried to use the fact that the leadership has ensured the war be organised as a negative. But I will leave you to take your own opinions on that..

So yes, one of these days, I sen't as much support as I could (even more than i did before), as required. They also thanked me for that. And them, some hours after that, Incomings-, the real duke, made a lot of claims and attacks to my villages, WHILE I WAS ON TRIBE!! :ram:Backstab:swordsman:

This is wildly inaccurate. I am appalled this accusation has even been made. An attempt to smear the reputation of his former leaders...the small amount of troops I believe he is referring to that were sent to the front was 'some hours' before, well, unless he is in some time zone where an hour lasts more than a day :icon_rolleyes: I don't think he has a foot to stand on.

Guess what, asking to .Smiler what happened, what did u think he answered ? Nothing, he doesn't lead a think on that tribe.
And here I'am, some days after, losing all my villages for my own tribe, especially -Incomings (do not ever, ever, trust a guy like this).

It seems the crime from .Smiler here was not being online to reply to a mail. Tragic I know, but I guess we can't all be on tw 24/7..maybe it's time to internal his account :icon_surprised:

I'm not butthurt about that, I'm just posting this to show how sorry I feel for these kind of "dukes".

To conclude, I feel we can very much see you are, at the very least, a bit butthurt. I mean, you wouldn't go spewing rubbish on the externals about a fair dismissal, if you weren't at least a small amount butthurt about it.

tl;dr: He was kicked because he didn't participate in the tribe, and so made some attempts to slate his former leaders to try save his ego.

-N

DeletedUser111495

It seems the crime from .Smiler here was not being online to reply to a mail. Tragic I know, but I guess we can't all be on tw 24/7..maybe it's time to internal his account :icon_surprised:
Yeah sure why not... seems to be the common trend in PINK :lol: Hes only going to internall everyone else anyways.

Whipped

I
-N

Dibs.

.Smiler

I'm really quite surprised you even noticed my Circulars considering the only reply i ever received from yourself was refusing to attack your Op target.

The fact that you have the audacity to make such a comment about my Leadership due to your lack of cooperation is frankly disgusting in itself. What i have done and how i run this tribe has and will keep Pink! fighting strong.

Sit down little boy.

mbaxx

Was this because you were so inactive, the barb nobling or the lack of general participation within the tribe?

Usually I'd call dibs on internals, but I'm not leadership now. Such a shame.

dude, let it go :) you are the king of internals so im sure you got your fair share of villages

DeletedUser100230

Hello everyone,

Hope u guys are fine..

I'm not butthurt about that, I'm just posting this to show how sorry I feel for these kind of "dukes". He has made his own death for being traitor w/ his tribe.

Guys, please, watch out for PINK, do not trust their dukes!
-Incomings is showing how he grows under his mates.

Regards from a quitter.

Were u in Pink never heard of u :D

I just love your last line Regards from a quitter --
Atleast now u know the reason why you got kicked ..

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All I know is I spoke to some PINK members and they seem like a bunch of sassy lads to me ...

DeletedUser119311

I'm really quite surprised you even noticed my Circulars considering the only reply i ever received from yourself was refusing to attack your Op target.

The fact that you have the audacity to make such a comment about my Leadership due to your lack of cooperation is frankly disgusting in itself. What i have done and how i run this tribe has and will keep Pink! fighting strong.

Sit down little boy.

Just to clarify, u don't lead a thing on Pink :lol:. Incomings- does.

Last edited: