How does Tribal Wars affect your life ?

DeletedUser

It makes me constantly tired, moody and irritable. Much like the missus ;)

DeletedUser

It fills in the time between work, drinking and sleep, so it makes me feel good :)

DeletedUser

It kind of waste your time when you are press for more time and you see 100s and 1000s of incomings heading right at your villages, staying up all night trying to label them and then you barely have enough energy to wake up and work

Makes you mad and frustrated in the PNP when some ppl tries to flame you all day non-stop with irrelevant things.

And in the end this game is soo addicting you don't know how to let go unless you realize that rl is more important.

DeletedUser

Right

It kind of waste your time when you are press for more time and you see 100s and 1000s of incomings heading right at your villages, staying up all night trying to label them and then you barely have enough energy to wake up and work

Makes you mad and frustrated in the PNP when some ppl tries to flame you all day non-stop with irrelevant things.

And in the end this game is soo addicting you don't know how to let go unless you realize that rl is more important.

Right :)

DeletedUser

You mean real life is more important....dman....no wonder my wife hates this game....my report i did for wrok sucked...and I am still in front of this screen even when i am trying to get unbanned for nobling an innactive tribemate with another account I was sitting....:icon_sad: Stupid me...LMAO.....I guess that is what I gt for being a noob....and not playing real life...I mean not comming to reality...hell i dont know what i mean.....:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Bad

You mean real life is more important....dman....no wonder my wife hates this game....my report i did for wrok sucked...and I am still in front of this screen even when i am trying to get unbanned for nobling an innactive tribemate with another account I was sitting....:icon_sad: Stupid me...LMAO.....I guess that is what I gt for being a noob....and not playing real life...I mean not comming to reality...hell i dont know what i mean.....:icon_confused:

It's bad if you have really done this

DeletedUser

Seconded. Get's me moody when a nuke dies. :icon_neutral:

Naah I'm a OD whore - I get mad when my nuke comes back unharmed. Especially if I have to wait for the pally to get back too (as opposed to just appointing him somewhere)

DeletedUser

I'm also an OD whore but whatever, its a nice anger management/day improvement game, if I get pissed off I piss someone else off by nuking them and I feel better because I know in my heart I just ruined their day ^^

DeletedUser

I'm also an OD whore but whatever, its a nice anger management/day improvement game, if I get pissed off I piss someone else off by nuking them and I feel better because I know in my heart I just ruined their day ^^

So that's why you do it.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser75757

Best answer ever

That is the best answer ever!!!!

l_e27bcd90051e4cb88ab2d12f43b7ab3f.png

DeletedUser

it makes u stay awake until the computer updates ur od,,,,,tw makes me feel alive ,,,,the girlfriend seems more loveable after ive took a village,,,should be part of the family planning clinics programme

DeletedUser

it makes u stay awake until the computer updates ur od,,,,,tw makes me feel alive ,,,,the girlfriend seems more loveable after ive took a village,,,should be part of the family planning clinics programme

What !!!

DeletedUser

Hmmmm are you saying the misses loves you more if you take a village in Tribal Wars??

DeletedUser

LOL I learned looong ago not to tell the missus I took another village. Her response is usually something like: So now I'm going to see even less of you?

DeletedUser

LOL I learned looong ago not to tell the missus I took another village. Her response is usually something like: So now I'm going to see even less of you?

LOL...I hear that a good bit...take a couple villas...now need to build the place the way I want it...I will be to bed soon.....and she knows 4 hrs later I might be there....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It has had such a profound effect on my life that I shall take an axe to my own head at 23:45 (server time) to test my defence technology