How does Tribal Wars affect your life ?

DeletedUser

Well seeing as I can't drive till december and my gf is at work....It's a great time killer, untill she comes home and starts flaming me for ignoring her and playing.....Then when I do give her the time of day it's more flaming and her turn to ignore me.....which just sends me back to the game, instead of trying to make things right with her, which never happens.......

maybe if I could drive it would solve all my problems

DeletedUser

This Grabor guy's post reminded me of the song Lost in America by Alice Cooper lol
Which is probably why he can't get a job...

DeletedUser

LMAO I have a job.....I have to be drive to it and from it for a medical reason......

So thanx for the great idea......but unfortunately it wasn't that good.

DeletedUser66333

how has tribal wars affected my life, well, i failed my exams...

DeletedUser

Its been great for me. I was making so many stupid mistakes and bad decisions while playing TW while drinking and getting drunk, an abusing tribes bigger than me and then taking hits cause I was too drunk to worry about it that I decided to join AA and give up drinking so I could try and improve my TW play. Life is so much better and I can actaully type messages that are coherant nowdays. Dunno if my TW play has improved much though but I can get away with playing more now by telling the GF that its better than drinking :)

"Half measures avail us nothing..."

DeletedUser

A very poor level 1 axe made with balsa wood and low grade manganese, my unprotected heed is sore but still intact :icon_biggrin:

LMAO...good thing you didnt use Squirrely Wrath on your attack....would have been much bloodshed...LMAO

DeletedUser

Kill's the bordem and help's me with theories here and there on human behavior. I get rather bored quickly so I play C&C like its going out of style and TW here and there to piss off noobs with power as well. It never fails.