How fast is your Intertubes?

DeletedUser

I only said I don't care that you are under the impression you are superior to me. It's okay, we all make mistakes ^_^

DeletedUser

I know we all do ^_^

So you still care about my existance? I'm touched :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Again reading can help you out very much, I didn't say I cared about your existence. Cold as it may sound since I know next to nothing about you, your death would affect me in no way at all.

DeletedUser

It would affect many people (e.g. the mods) in a positive way if I died ^_^

DeletedUser

Now your blocked, Gj lewder, gj, By spamming you have brought about your own fail, good times.

DeletedUser55663

Fictional title as in it doesn't hold any real value or meaning, The King of England had power and responsibility and the like, the King of Spam is a title that has just been invented out of thin air and holds no actual value, power or responsibility. Notice the difference between a title and a name, be careful of the slippery slope, your taking one point and then taking it to the extreme by using leaps of logic. Saying its a made up title = saying you don't exist? Yeah, just a few leaps of logic there.

King of England probably would have been a better example than a name, I'll give you that. But who's to say that the King of Spam wouldn't have responsibility? Or, even better, that even if (s)he didn't, that it would make the title any less meaningful. I mean, what is a 'made up title'? Didn't, at one point, calling yourself the King of Wales mean absolutely nothing, and then the name stuck and grew into something that is known by many, and entirely accepted as 'real'?

DeletedUser

Actually the responsibility came first and to that the title was fixed, so without that first position of power a title is meaningless, the 'King of Spam' has no real power or responsibility and so the title holds not substance or meaning.

DeletedUser

Oh but there is a meaning! D: Meaning that you never shutup. :)

DeletedUser

I had results of speed tests on my school server (which is getting new internets tomorrow), firewall stopped me from doing ping test though >_<

I'll post the 3 results I got tomorrow, and I'll test it again next Monday (or sooner).

Remember this?

I finally bring you the results of my testing. I did 3 tests each, as they varied quite a bit here and there.

Old Internet Connection (Normal)
[spoil]

[/spoil]

New Internet Connection (fiberoptic shiz)
[spoil]

[/spoil]

And yes, the new server was in Sydney, so my school did not move 1000km.

DeletedUser

lol, anyone who has internets slower than mine does have crap internet ;D

DeletedUser

I'm amazed at how good my internet is compared to so many :/

I was below average in OT, then again, people are moar e-savvy in teh OT.

bluedragon4

738673998.png

how does the speed test work exactly? as the result i got there is wayyyy off my actual download speed :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to bother. SpeedTest.net has a much smaller Internet connection than me, so it would be vastly inaccurate. :|