How GOH will win the War.

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

Michael Wittman

wait and watch. please dont quit. i have a plan that in 3 years GOH will rise again. i have discussed this with the players. we will keep our accounts active and nobling a village every once in a while(so its for the accounts benefit) we think in 3 years you guys will have quit. that is our goal. we will meet you there

DeletedUser

wait and watch. please dont quit. i have a plan that in 3 years GOH will rise again. i have discussed this with the players. we will keep our accounts active and nobling a village every once in a while(so its for the accounts benefit) we think in 3 years you guys will have quit. that is our goal. we will meet you there

HA! Met and VH anticipated that plan....have you ever heard of the 5 year policy :p

DeletedUser

10yrs from now, we don't even know if this game will still exist! You guys are insane!

DeletedUser

that means you dont want to hear about our 15 and 20 year prospectives??

Deleted User - 832139

you only made plans for upto 20 years .. short timers ...

DeletedUser

Was re reading some of the latest posts and I found this one rather amusing.

Your quoting about Sylb blaming the mods for part of the latest problem is correct.

Some of the things that have affected it have been bans but mostly due to active players in FOE and CHAOS who have taken out GOH.

congratulations, i think you did a wonderful job. I'm sure you will be proud of that acheivement and call me a whinner.

It must have been really hard for all of you to gangbang a smaller tribe.

The only thing I can really applaud you on is the fact that both FOE and CHAOS kept their alliance going and how they managed to twist the knife in the other tribes especially in the northern tribes. Now that I can applaud although that was helped by the dishonesty, blindness and weakness of the northern tribes councils in doing what was needed to be done.

As for the mods I do not think they were biased in any way. They did the best with what they had but it's hard to do when the rules are somewhat stupid.

I wish everyone well on W14.

I enjoyed the game.

good luck

Last edited by a moderator: