How good is your area?

DeletedUser

So we love teh barbs. We love teh bonus villages, but we love more of each and timber and maybe iron bonuses for later on.

So who has the best area? How many barbs have you got in your immediate area? (7x7) And how many do you have in your not so immediate area? How many of them are bonus and how many of them are either wood or iron bonuses?

DeletedUser

I have 1 bonus in my 7x7 and it's closely packed with players. I'll farm them :p

DeletedUser

As a matter of strategy decided to enter the world two days after opening, to get the best farms that will make me have a great evolution :)

DeletedUser

Well 'we' have:

5 in our 7x7 4 of which are bonus villages, 1 iron mine.
16 barbs in our 15x15 of which 11 are bonus villages, 1 wood, 3 irons and 2 30% of all.

DeletedUser

Well we have 2 Barbs and a bonus villa (30% clay) but it is tightly clustered by active players (Most of whom are ~A~, Sparta and D9)

DeletedUser

in my 7x7.. not counting my town.. 9x 100+ point towns.. 3x empty barbs 2 towns 90+
everyone seems active :)

DeletedUser

I have 6 in my 7x7, and some glorious amount that I refuse to count in my 15x15 (^_^)

DeletedUser

Well 'we' have:

5 in our 7x7 4 of which are bonus villages, 1 iron mine.
16 barbs in our 15x15 of which 11 are bonus villages, 1 wood, 3 irons and 2 30% of all.

Omg, I have the exact same amount as you, how weird/awesome?

DeletedUser

Oh I can't find your user on the world, which must mean you're actually in my 15x15..
This is going to be interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser

4 barbs in my 7x7, and 12 in my 15x15. 3 bonuses, 2 of which are wood. :]