How Good Your Area Is

stackman 510

I have 15 in my 7x7 and 2 are barbs and bonus it kinda sucks

DeletedUser

There is 1 inactive player in my square.

Some are not extremely active,but most are.

Im leading te pack though. Probably in points and troops

DeletedUser

i have 16 people in my 7x7 one is in my tribe and no one including myself is over 200 yet, and no barbs or bonuses r close they r all about hour and a half away but i get full hauls everytime

DeletedUser

LOL, I am greatly set up, I have a 100% Iron bonus right to the north, and 12 barbs/bonus's within my church influence...

I only have one person who is over 300 points around me (I have 383)...

I also only have 2 tribe members near me, only one in my influence...

DeletedUser

I have a decent one. Two bonus and two barbs. About 5 players. 3 inactive. Me and my neighbors worked out a deal on who gets what farm. I actually love my area

DeletedUser22924

i have a good 7x7, though i have tribe members in it, ill try to dispose of them,anyways i got a bonus farm vill and a bonus workshop right in my 7x7 if i get, and the special pally ill kick everyone ass in my curch area.

DeletedUser

I am loving the +100% iron right above me, 20 min round trip.... really will help when it gets a bit bigger....

DeletedUser

I sent mails to everyone in my 7x7 few hrs ago and they are not replying they might be inactives and I will use all of them as farms hehe

DeletedUser

1 barb in my 7x7, all others are atleast an hours spear walk away. =/

DeletedUser22924

1 barb in my 7x7, all others are atleast an hours spear walk away. =/

i got a barb right above me only 18 min walk or so, and plenty of Bonus its going to be great, if i can get my lc up and running by 2nd on jan, hell i just noticed im complelty sorrounded by newbies

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like my starting area. I'm really the only one growing fast and no one else seems to be farming. Noobs.
No tribe members or allies in my 12x12 just like I like it. Plenty of expansion room. :)
The only thing I don't like is that my closest farm is 53 min away.

DeletedUser

My area is bad, I spiked a village and it was one of the lower point farmers in the area that hit it (ODA gave him away).

So my area is plagued with farmers including myself, along with few abandoned villages to attack. I look forward to January 2nd around 0:00 server time.

DeletedUser

Ya 104 min round trip farm run does suck.
But at least I'll be getting some LC tomorrow so it'll be smoother. :)