How Good Your Area Is

DeletedUser

Mine:

69888782mr8.jpg

Everything with a green dot has more than 200 points...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like BGKnight's 7x7...
Nice start but when he will start nobling so there would be unbelieveable crowd on noobs which will noble all those bonus villages. Or BGKnight himself will noble all :lol:
There was ChineseHerb in w14 - he had even better spot but he failed. It is only starting spot and it is not relevant for later gaming. Once I nobled first a player who had 3 villages and he was 2 times bigger than me and he was surrounded by zillion tribemates. I would suggest you and BGKnight calm dawn and start build smithy to level 20 ASAP and do not play ODA addicted games. Such spot is for nobling villages as much as possible but not for early "pwn'em all" :) It is nice ability to make noble train at onset.

DeletedUser

Mine:

Everything with a green dot has more than 200 points...
I'd have restarted immediatelly as I'd have seen starting spot like your. :)
Especially considering 15 days BP. If it would be 5 days BP so it would not matter.

DeletedUser

I was hoping for them to start over, well, soon those small ones will go barb too :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
My 7x7 isn't great :/
Have 12 villages in it, one is bonus, one is barbarian, have two other players over 300 points...

o well, a couple of good noble targets and I'm doing ok I guess :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4982

5 barbs (2 of which I made restart) 2 bonuses and 7 active/inactive players who were too stubborn to listen to me when I told them it was in their best interests to restart. More fool them once BP ends. Needless to say I'm the biggest in my 7X7 :icon_wink:

llamaswilrulesupreme

My area is awful.
30-740640473.jpg

Recently my neighbours started farming villages too and sometimes I receive almost empty reports :\. I hate 15 days BP.
Actually that abandon 47pt at the right side just appeared when I was writing this message lol. My troops are coming there. I should be first xD

Quit your whining

I don't have any abandonds in my 7x7, the closest one is 1 hour and 15 minutes away, it is being farmed by 2 people. The second closest one is 2 hours and 30 minutes away.

DeletedUser52486

Bloody crap, I have approx 18-20 players right next to me who seem active :(
Got alot of work to do and work to do quickly if i is to turn these players into my farms :)

DeletedUser

Only 4 "active" people around me. And there's always 2 barbs which no one ever seems to touch...

thedarkassasinator

There are 6 active players in my 7x7
There are 4 Barbs in my 7x7,I farm them 24/7 and end up coming back with less than 300 resources but,its the best I can do.
There are 4 inactive players.One is to the north of me and will become my farm after BP.

DeletedUser

I have 12 players in my 7x7. 3 are active. 2 are good.

0 barbs.

i hate my life.

DeletedUser

yeah.....
ANyways at least it can give me time to build my troops

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I've decided HAM!!! have the worst areas on average...

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 mmmm Ham... 1.437
2 SK Gaming 1.281

Thats tribal ODA, for some people its slightly ridiculous :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yep...OD indicates who has taken most damage. Congratulation HAM! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

there are 9 active, 6 bonus, 11 inactive player in my 11 x 11 !!!!!
im lucky and im the frist in my continent ^__^

DeletedUser

My area is crap. 1 barbarian village in my 7x7 with 5 players (including myself at 300+ points) and then a few barbs outside of this, but alot of people are farming them.

I have only had two full hauls in the past 3 days.

Guess after bp my place will be nice tho.

Super fast

*Sob* Two tribe members inside 7x7 *Sob*

Some dumbass invited them and now I can't come to kick them =)