How Good Your Area Is

DeletedUser

12 players, 3 inactive, 1 tribe member nextdoor, 58 point lead in my 7x7, ready for BP to end :icon_twisted::axemen:

DeletedUser

Looks Like No ones replying to my 7x7 players all of them are inactive (the better):icon_twisted:

Looks lik its time to farm grey villages
sending all Spears
:spear::spear:
and LC
:lightcavalry::lightcavalry:
and a Scout
:scout:
and bring back the :iron::wood::clay: from that village :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser22924

only 2 guys answered and i already know the schedule of one

DeletedUser

Mine is pretty decent, 30% resource village 1 sq to my south.
9 barbs in my 8v8 - 3 people in my 7x7 restarted when i asked nicely.

DeletedUser

My farms are dry
somone must be farming my farms:icon_evil:
I shall sent a spear in every farm then when I know who did it he will be my new farm:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

9 players 2 barbs 2 bonus in my 7x7

4 active, 1 semi-active and 4 inactive. I like it here

DeletedUser

The SK guy in my 7x7 restarted, so now only one other guy has over 300 points (not that that means much) so looks like it could be between me and him... Nive 450 odd barb where =SK= Desire was though =)

DeletedUser

I only have one person over 300 points near me still! lol, and he is a member of SW~Z, so that makes me think he is most likely not a threat in the least.

DeletedUser

I've got a good area, barbs to farm...players around me are active, but not active enough. (hopefully becoming future farms) I pretty much dominante my 6x6/7x7, but a few players I want rid of my sight. :lol:

DeletedUser

Soon many inactive players will turn grays. So it is just a matter of time.

DeletedUser

danielb has hands down the best starting point on my K, at least. And he doesn't even use it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser22924

exactly lol
and i have a massive advantage over the new comers when they hit that rim ;]

i have alot on noobs at my 15x15, this will be easy to control, i also spiked a vill, cause it was farmed by some guy

Swans1981

I hope this world doesnt go like the last i started, although i wasnt playing much..
tried taking on a whole continent, finally got gangbanged by the top two tribes lol

didnt actually noble me tho, but i couldnt continue and grow at the pace i thought was neccessary so deleted it :)

DeletedUser22924

im doing something like that in w24, and got banged a player 10 times my size XD