How Good Your Area Is

DeletedUser

My farms are dry
somone must be farming my farms:icon_evil:
I shall sent a spear in every farm then when I know who did it he will be my new farm:icon_twisted:

Even if you do spike the barbs you still won't know who's farming them.

DeletedUser

This early you can tell who is farming them by whos ODA goes up

DeletedUser

Sometimes you can sometimes you can't.....it's not the most accurate system....

Swans1981

Nooo
the nooby are hitting the rim too fast!
i wanted a nice army before they came :(

DeletedUser

Not a barb in site. In my 7x7 there is...
6 above 300 points including me.
2 below 100 and...
13 above 100

So there are 15 players in my 7x7

DeletedUser

my area just got a lot better and worse at the same time, i went from 1 tribe member to 2, but i also got a barb right next door to me cutting the farm time in half

Asdad

Not a barb in site. In my 7x7 there is...
6 above 300 points including me.
2 below 100 and...
13 above 100

So there are 15 players in my 7x7

6+2+13=15?

Aaaahhh nm I see what you mean.

7 with 100-299 points 6 with +300 points and 2 with -100pts

Swans1981

theres lots of noobs popping up not just more to the rim, but more to the core, in my area.. shouldnt they all be going to the rim? not overlapping players :mad:

DeletedUser

If they are already in a tribe I bet it is a restart, but if they are not then it shouldnt be, as when you restart you still stay in your tribe.

So, if the noobs poopin up around you are already in a tribe, it is most likely a restart...

I also noticed a few new players I hadnt noticed before, but I dont know if I just didnt see them or if they really are new... ;)

DeletedUser

I do not know anything about such feauture. Does players restart into center of their tribe after restart of what about you are talking? :icon_confused:

You can only start close to your tribe if you are nobled, if you restart you do not get the option, weather you are in a tribe or not you just get the 4 choices as usual.#

Flanders536

TheAssasinsEradicator

You can only start close to your tribe if you are nobled, if you restart you do not get the option, weather you are in a tribe or not you just get the 4 choices as usual.#

Flanders536
Works a lot if your enemies already reached the center of your tribe's area:icon_razz: